COVID-19 (2): Turns out it's going to be pretty bad actually

SD deaths will like I start to spike the rest of April though I wonder with Sioux Falls being in the corner of some of theirs might show up in NE IA or MN

Curious - did you attempt to stock up on chloroquine too? Any other potential cures/treatments?

1 Like

Maryland hotline gets surge of calls on consuming disinfectant

The US state of Maryland has sent out an emergency alert after receiving more than 100 calls to the stateā€™s emergency hotline about the use of disinfectant related to the coronavirus.

ā€œWe have received several calls regarding questions about disinfectant use and Covid-19,ā€ the stateā€™s emergency agency wrote on Twitter. "This is a reminder that under no circumstances should any disinfectant product be administered into the body through injection, ingestion or any other route.ā€

The suggestion from President Trump that disinfectant could be used inside the body to treat the virus has been rejected extensively by scientists and medical experts. Trump later defended his comments, saying they were ā€œsarcasticā€.

Maryland has 16,616 confirmed cases to date, with 798 deaths.

Just swallowed a couple light bulbs and Iā€™m feeling great. Thanks Mr. T!

3 Likes

That would explain Trumpā€™s obsession with hydroxychloroquine.

2 Likes

anyone else have to move in the next month? not looking forward to it :nauseated_face:

3 Likes

Well itā€™ll sure make social distancing easier. So I suppose it would.

This is a really terrible idea. You do not want to get yourself addicted to any form of nicotine.

2 Likes

lol @ gloves

1 Like

https://twitter.com/michellelprice/status/1253796664977969153

i donā€™t mind being in Vegas, I can have a lot more space if weā€™re inside for the next year, but I donā€™t really want to be here if itā€™s going to be OPEN FOR BUSINESS soon

5 Likes

Nice how they got 2020 on lockdown and now campaigning for 2024.

In other news

One side benefit is that the amount of germs floating around in food plants should go down assuming the implement long term solutions of masks and better air filtration systems.

Omg. Trump bailed on the covid conference without taking questions.

No hydroxychloroquine, I did get a couple boxes of Cold-Eeze lozenges, which have zinc, and Zicam nasal spray, before I locked down - so I guess early March?

It appears the spray is nothing but the lozenges could help (and canā€™t hurt).

Onion.

Internet way ahead as always:

inducing

2 Likes

My last gf liked to watch with me. She even had a tape of her own with her gf which we watched a few times after I found someone with a vcr, but sheā€™s the one who got me hooked on cigs again, so she had to go. She would always complain about the massive clouds I would blow wth my sub-ohm mod with the baby beast tank. So sheā€™d throw me one of her cigs and eventually I started buying my own again. I had switched to vape for at least 2 years and much preferred it to tobacco. Plus she hit the vodka too hard for my taste. She had to go.

She left her tape here, btw. Took me forever to find a friend with a vcr so we could watch it. Still have the vcr too. Friend didnā€™t want it.

Eta: about the vodka, she never seemed to get sick and I started to wonder if it was because off all the alcohol she drank. Was she sanitizing her mouth and innards on a regular basis? Would drinking alcohol prevent covid?

1 Like

The play here is not to use these but sell them the evening after Trump promotes them and before the fact check cycle gets to the derps.

3 Likes

I am missing something in this story. Whatā€™s on the tape?

Lol the Drudge Report Banner Image Right Now:

3 Likes

Iā€™m not so sure about this. I think part of the addiction is due to the oral fixation and the habits surrounding smoking.

Smoking tobacco is terrible for your health, but there seem to be some cognitive benefits from nicotine.

I interpreted it as his ex making out (likely more) with another girl.

1 Like