COVID-19 (2): Turns out it's going to be pretty bad actually

Not yet that was like 59k but we will get there

Plus with the starvations we will breeze past WWII by fall

https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2020-04-23/tyson-halts-pasco-plant-production-to-test-workers-for-covid-19

I see we now at the drink bleach to own the libs part of the pandemic now.

3 Likes

Not watching the presser, but saw a ā€œbreaking newsā€ scroll on CNBC that even Trump considering extending social distancing through early summer. Seems like a very long 15 days.

1 Like

Woo-hoo! In the top 5!

CAPTCHAs are really keeping up with the times!

4 Likes

None of those ever really bothered me.

Those shock videos that show senseless violence, though? Never watching those.

The Dnepropetrovsk maniacs damn near traumatized me.

Grunching but IMHE revising upward to 67000 is so laughably horrid. How is anyone with a functioning brainstem (get fucked cnn) using this garbage?

3 Likes

Iā€™m sure it would me as well. I canā€™t stomach that shit.

The new condom

ā€œThe Summer of 15 Daysā€

1 Like

Iā€™m still at 115,000 and nothing has made me change my curves yet. Our national slowdown looks very similar to Italy. 20% a week roughly.

The are projecting very low deaths per day (not 0 but close by June 1). That is six weeks.

The math is easy. .8 weekly multiplier. 0.8^6=.26. .26 times current what, 2300/day is about 600/day. Again that means doing what we are doing now. No relaxing.

1 Like

Iā€™m feeling a depression like Iā€™ve never felt before. Iā€™m seriously considering medding up for the first time in my life. This legit feels like our extinction event to me and I cannot shake that feeling.

1 Like

It legitimately could be, but itā€™s not likely to be.

Because itā€™s the most optimistic model the politicians can pass off as a scientific model, thus allowing them to reopen as soon as possible and send the poor people back out there to die ASAP.

1 Like

Are you getting outside? Exercising at all? There has been some terrible advice in here lately about avoiding these things.

4 Likes

Itā€™s the only model thatā€™s public and updated.

Also, there is no legitimate scenario where we could go extinct from this. Even if there is no immunity.

I went double my Effexor for 3 weeks (as long as I had extra for). I take due to my loss 12 years ago.

Made me kinda flat. I slept a lot, low energy. Maybe if I stayed at that level my brain would have adjusted. Back to the single dose and started right away with the modeling et al.

I was less stresssed thatā€™s for sure. If you are not sleeping then go for it. I did Prozac twice for 6 months after my divorce and after my loss. Started the Effexor in 2015 and I really find that I donā€™t sweat the small stuff nearly as much anymore, so when the bad stuff does hit Iā€™m at a much better baseline.

Effexor is more of an anxiety med.

2 Likes

Iā€™d recommend a smoke 1st to break the monotonous cycleā€¦

I honestly thought Iā€™d be worse myself as thought I needed daily human contact, but as it is Iā€™ve been all OK. Sofar lol

And tbh if I was an American Iā€™d be a bit freaked atm, so thatā€™s definitely normal so to say.

SSRIs are atrocious. They are an absolute last resort if nothing else works. I only took them for a couple of months because it was terrible. I wasnā€™t depressed on them but I wasnā€™t happy either. I couldnā€™t laugh at jokes. I couldnā€™t smile. I couldnā€™t be angry or annoyed. I knew when to feel certain way but was incapable of expressing anything. I was completely numb to everything. Plus, I had ED for months after stopping them. Three years later and I still donā€™t think Iā€™ve fully recovered my libido.

Iā€™d rather feel severely depressed that ever take them again.

1 Like