COVID-19 (2): Turns out it's going to be pretty bad actually

Things have been getting to me lately, but for the most part I am with all of this. Very fortunate to both be able to live and to prefer this lifestyle :penguin:

2 Likes

My wife and I found out about a month ago that we are expecting number two. She has her first ultrasound this week, and I’m not allowed to go.

19 Likes

So much for my one time.

1 Like

They are saying 10x but the way they got their “random sample” was not random and therefore you have to make some guesses on how to adjust it some. That being said it seems like it is probably random enough to not be completely worthless.

Juggalos being responsible:

https://twitter.com/brooklynvegan/status/1253318743163355136?s=20

11 Likes

Looks like the simulation has level scaling turned on.

Are we talking about something Trump said?

2 Likes

Why do you think that?

From my 401k’s website:

Hardship withdrawal

Hardship withdrawals are made available to provide for specific needs.

We’re waiving distribution fees you pay for hardship withdrawals from now until Sept. 30, 2020.

Keep in mind:

• The combined maximum for all hardship situations is account balance before tax withholding and fees.

• You’re required to show proof of hardship. You’ll need to provide the documentation to your employer after you’ve submitted the request.

• The total amount you can withdraw depends on the amount required to meet the needs of the hardship situation .

• You can select multiple situations for a single withdrawal request.

Please indicate the situation(s) for your hardship withdrawal.

College tuition for the next 12 months

Purchase of a primary residence for the participant

Prevent eviction or foreclosure from a primary residence

Medical expenses as described by IRS section 213(d)

Funeral expenses for a parent, spouse, child, or dependent (must be a U.S. citizen or resident)

Repairs to a primary residence

Expenses and losses related to a federally declared disaster

None of the above

combined with common sense about how freaking unlikely it is that they’re going to give it to a Starbucks worker over a 15 second transaction

How long of an interaction do you need for there to be risk of transmission?

I didn’t know there were female Juggalos.

Or that ICP still exists.

Because they’re so off the beaten path (south of Naples, the heel). It’s like Idaho or something.

However I should have phrased it more like I wouldn’t be surprised if their lockdown is a lot less severe. I asked my friend who has family in Italy about the situation in the heel - but he has no idea as his family is in Rome.

I know Positano, where I have family, is locked down. But they’re a massively popular tourist destination so that make sense.

Juggalettes.

1 Like

I do fancy a mix meat Satay, Infact I really really want to phone it in…

B***** the lot of you… /S

Stop mentioning TAKEAWAYS

:shushing_face:

1 Like

https://www.seattlechildrens.org/conditions/a-z/coronavirus-covid-19-exposure/

Other Close Contact. The CDC defines 6 feet as how far coughing can spread the virus. How long the close contact lasts can also be important. Prolonged close contact is defined as more that 10 minutes. Close contact includes kissing, hugging or sharing eating and drinking utensils. It also includes close conversations. Direct contact with secretions with a person with COVID-19 is also close contact. Includes being in the same childcare room, classroom or carpool. These exposures are usually lower risk than living with an infected person.

I remember early on when politicians and stuff were testing positive they were saying brief encounters wasn’t a risk worth isolating over. Now maybe that’s wrong but there’s long been a time component to what’s considered risky. 15 seconds is about as low as it gets.

This is like the 2nd or 3rd time during the era of Trump that the Juggalos have proven themselves to be socially conscious and decent people. Comparatively, at least.

4 Likes

When they booed Tia Tequila off stage was a magic moment.

Also there’s some pretty hot naked Jugettes out there if one were to go searching for such a thing. Just saying.

1 Like

Those are both:

Fuck Mitch McConnell. People need to say those exact words out loud. Preferably to his fucking turtle face. This is an unprecedented crisis. We’re not forcing the god damn states into bankruptcy you fucking dumb ■■■■■

Damned if you do, damned if you don’t

1 Like