COVID-19 (2): Turns out it's going to be pretty bad actually

Mass overtaking MI soon is some pretty huge news.

This is from worldometers.

This is Italy btw. Long slow tail looking similar.

1 Like

Did Italy OPEN FOR BUSINESS anywhere in there?

1 Like

Not yet. May 4th for some things supposedly.

May 18th would be about our commensurate day - which is what some non-insane states are looking at.

Also it’s very different across the US - with massive variations from state to state. I doubt far southern Italy is locked down much - it’s a whole different world down there.

But “naturally” means within a specific environment, I assume.

WTF. That is the worst thing in this trilogy of threads.

I figured, but I was hoping.

Free Limited Time Offer with every Papa John Pizza.

1 Like

That’s new “Racism Free” pizza to you. Didn’t you get the memo?

Italy’s very cautiously loosening some restrictions. It will be informative to see if this causes a shift in these graphs.

1 Like

I must have used my one time before :frowning:

Knicks owner James Dolan has recovered from coronavirus and donated his blood plasma to research for potential treatments, team spokesperson says

Is that decrease in active cases due more to people dying or people recovering though?

I didn’t realize COVID had made it to Middle Earth.

2 Likes

The oil situation is pretty funny. Demand is way down so there is a glut, but a lot of wells, most, are under pressure and can’t just be shut off without damaging the well infrastructure which would be more expensive than paying people to take the oil because they’ve pretty much run out of storage. Also, pipelines have been filled to capacity which increases pressure and raises concerns for leaks and/or explosions. Yay XL Pipeline?

No smog in LA? Good for global warming?

1 Like

Certainly this whole circumstance has outlined how bad the consumerism has been in this country. Almost all of it unnecessary.

4 Likes

Con…grats?

Side effects are you get cured but are a shitty musician and the worst owner of anything you possess.

Peter Russo thinks the LV mayor bombed in that interview

2 Likes

I can’t believe I tried to read that

1 Like
2 Likes