Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Disneyland is a sovereign nation

1 Like

https://twitter.com/MailOnline/status/1238012197537755136?s=19

3 Likes

Lol niiice bro

1 Like

I have no idea. Good question. Can’t keep it all straight, and here I thought the first three years under Trump were a chaotic and constant barrage of crazy news.

MLB postpones season and cancels Spring Training :(

I’m going to be so salty if RATM shows are canceled in May :cry::cry::cry:

Deep, Vain Trumposis.

9 Likes

Sources say monkeys are three weeks ahead of humans on the timeline of societal breakdown. Good luck everyone!

2 Likes

Narrator: they were cancelled.

2 Likes

Orlando attractions have also given a hearty “lolu” to the notion of shutting down.

And then you have people lamenting what will happen to all the park workers if they get sent home (valid) but these folks were nowhere to be found when the county commission let Disney and Universal and Darden armtwist them into voting down resolutions requiring them to offer their employees paid sick leave and whatnot.

Meh you’re probably right. I’m not taping up plastic sheeting or anything. I’d stagger our meals, wash hands frequently, use separate bathrooms, etc.

1 Like

Now you don’t need to worry about whether or not to cancel that trip to Surprise, AZ Suzzer.

And from whose anus was this 250 number pulled?

You’re gonna give it to each other anyways. Just accept it and keep each other company through the shitty days. I’d much rather that than be alone.

3 Likes

4 Likes

This could be a trivial observation/question, but has anyone seen any of these elderly leaders mention that they themselves are part of a higher risk group when they are giving pressers about protecting our high risk populations?

1 Like

This is not true as far as I’m aware. Plenty of cases where one person gets sick but not the other.

You think a hot television and movie star would marry a dog? Well I’ve got news for you.

1 Like

But if you’re living together it seems very unlikely. Much more likely that one person was just asymptomatic.

I’ve been to Thailand and can confirm monkeys and banana vendors have a very symbiotic relationship that feeds on tourism dollars. Crazy to see the video though.