Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Don’t worry, I’m out.

This gets much easier with some experience.

finding out we’re all gonna die AND bernie’s not gonna win the nomination in like the last 12 hours has jmakin shook and i don’t blame him. @jmakin we love you. we’re gonna get through this.

5 Likes

I’m currently befriending crows. Like REAL black ass fucking crows. Don’t fuck with me, man.

It has two meanings, the one you said and one that means ‘persistently present’ - in context, usually to a particular place/species etc. tl;dr the common cold is endemic in humans in this sense.

2 Likes

tl/dr?

Stay. We can get through this together.

2 Likes

“Too long; didn’t/don’t read”, now shorthand for ‘Basically…’

my interpretation was that he wanted an even simpler explanation lol but i can’t think of one

1 Like

I saved the image and uploaded it with the image button in the editor.

1 Like

Took them out this afternoon. Still took me like 20-30 minutes. Went on YouTube to watch a couple videos. At least I’m not alone - the comment sections are funny.

The one time I put them in at the doctor’s office was easy. Getting them out is hard.

And yeah, I’m just going with disposables (doc gave me 8 pairs of trials to start) because I’m going to use them so infrequently. I could literally go a year or more without using them.

To remove, I think I just put my thumb and forefinger about 1/8" from opposite edges and squeeze the lens, making the center bulge, then I continue pinching it a lil more and it folds in half between my fingers and is off the eye.

1 Like

Just having a normal one here in NYC. 1,000 people self-quarantining in Westchester County.

Unlikely that it’ll happen to mine either.

However, there’s a group of students on a trip to Israel and another for Austria next week. Knowing my luck, at least one of them will get it and spread it through the school.

I wish someone would tell me to self-quarantine.

1 Like

Use a tissue to scratch your face.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/dougmillsnyt/status/1234943932074725383?s=20

4 Likes

Trump is wondering if he can eat it with ketchup.

5 Likes

No, I mean endemic in the sense that the flu and other coronaviruses that are endemic: it dies out and then hangs out for a while and then flares up again.