Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Man dies of COVID-19 became 19 year old died of corona virus. Also if this gets bad enough that utilities like water and electricty start failing then 1 month of food supplies is not going to make a difference and those doomsday preppers with guns will take over America.

Shelves being empty is not an unlikely scenario.

Lol brb, stocking up on rotisserie chickens.

Costco is a freaking demolition derby waiting to break out into a fist fight on a good day.

CVS is probably brimming with hand sanitizer. But such a poor value!

1 Like

If you’ve got an old school water heater that’s good for a while.

Apparently they were completely cleaned out of toilet paper, too.

If there’s one thing I’ve learned from this forum it’s that you people use a fuck of a lot of toilet paper.

2 Likes

Did you notice if they still had any 2008 Cristal and Dom Perignon?

3 Likes

It was MrsWookie who went. I’m too bad of with hand foot and mouth. Which fucking sucks, man. I got big ass blisters on my elbows, my right foot hurts all the time, my finger pads itch, I got sores on my knuckle creases that make it painful to bend my hands. Fuck this shit, man.

2 Likes

Can’t we just order our food from Amazon Prime?

My ex’s mom lives in Singapore - says the streets are empty. But she’s enjoying eating at all the 3 star restaurants she could never get into.

2 Likes

Sure, if you want a little sampling of the microbiome of every other house in your area.

Not following. Is it because the driver is ringing doorbells?

Literally every country I went to on my trip they throw their toilet paper in the trash can because the pipes can’t handle it. It’s really not that bad with a closable lid. What I’m saying is you can wipe your ass with anything if you absolutely have to.

proof capitalism fails.jpg sanders2020

1 Like

Just get a bidet from home depot.

3 Likes

Personally, I’ve moved to flushable wipes. Was happy to see Costco offering their own branded version when I was there last week. Among other things, they are easier to store and a box lasts quite a while. Also, imo, generally superior, um, wiping experience.

East coast situation report: grocery stores normal

I’ve got enough tuna and rice for a month, as long as I have power for the rice cooker. Also in theory I have enough fat stores for several more months. And I’ve got REI meals for 2 weeks. No rotisserie chickens though, dammit.

Then you best get while the gettin is still good.

Best drive around and take a little from each store, so as not to start a panic.

2 Likes