Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Lol read this:

1 Like

I assume everyone realised that that 100,000 cases in Ohio thing was probably bullshit, but in case you didn’t:

https://twitter.com/trvrb/status/1238290215178887169

Give it a couple weeks

Welp.

ALTA cancelled the spring tennis season :frowning:

And schools are online only next week with more info next Thursday for the following week’s plan.

Where do I sign up? I don’t see a thread for this.

It was halfway a joke, but we absolutely should start a thread

Edit: thread

2 Likes

Don’t give up just yet, he’s moved back ahead of Hillary on PI!

2 Likes

I’ve been wondering the same thing. I have about 50 rolls. At first I couldn’t find tissues, so I was buying like 2x tp to use as tissues if needed. I also forgot I had bought a like huge package of it a month or so ago unrelated, put it in the trunk at the store, forgot to bring it in and it’s been there. I also just got a bidet, been meaning to for a while and this seemed like a great time.

So I think I’m good on TP until around the time we get a vaccine lol…

Diluted bleach or rubbing alcohol and a rag. Come on bros.

2 Likes

Is this a thing? I haven’t played an online video game in years, but got a Switch a couple months ago.

Fauci was on TV tonight saying that he doesn’t think people should worry about the mail too much, it’s not a surface it would live on for long enough to still be there by the time it passed through the mail. I suppose the mailman could infect it, but that’s about it.

IMO just have people under 40 handle opening them up. What’s on the inside won’t have been touched 2-3 days, the virus can’t live that long on paper.

That one study said it could live for a day on cardboard.

It takes more than a week for me to go through 1 roll. 50 rolls might be a year supply for one person.

DON’T TRUST THOSE WIMPY BLEACHES

USE CLOROX BRAND BLEACH: THE KOVID KILLER!

jesus fucking christ

1 Like

I thought I had a cold but then my temperature went up last night to about 100 F (37.9 C). That’s not quite high enough to be considered a “fever,” I don’t think, but my normal temperature is at the low end of normal, about 96.8 F (36 C). So maybe this is a mild case of flu. Rationally, I know it’s very unlikely this is coronavirus since there’s no evidence yet of community spread here. I feel quite a bit better now but my temperature is still a little elevated compared to my normal.

I’m antsy sitting here in my tiny apartment. I have minimal symptoms now and I’d like to go out tomorrow to do some shopping and see friends but would feel a little guilty about potentially exposing others to whatever this was.

Why don’t you just get tested?

Pro golf is now cancelled for the next month, even without spectators. Domestic sports viewing options are down to…NASCAR? obviously that will be cancelled between now and sunday too. They’ve already cancelled next week’s race.

Just not when GG does it…

Esports will be the only game around. I wonder if sports channels will start broadcasting it more to fill air time.

Are you really still thinking the Trump administration is planning this shit out? I mean no one takes you seriously, but are you really trying to peddle that shit? They have shown time and time again that they are short sighted and really stupid, why would an actual crisis suddenly make them better at things?

I’ll give you this, you’re good at saying things so fucking stupid it’s impossible to not respond, so good work troll I’m done thinking you add anything to this site.

1 Like