Cooking Good Food - Ramens of the day

Pork was my third guess!

Tzatziki has to be top three all time sauces!

I doubt it’s even top ten.

1 Like

Been waiting on this post.

Also, why is there a coaster on top of the salad?

Slab of feta? gross!

Lol at all the Greek food haters.

1 Like

3 Tzaziki
2 Marinara
1 Chick-fil-A sauce

Chic Fil A sauce is so overrated.

2 Likes

This would make a decent 64 member bracket competition, but I’m not sure how to limit it to just 64 entrants.

Everything at that place was utterly underwhelming. It was so meh.

Chick Filet A is owned by crazy religious pieces of shit. Lol being closed on Sunday because of god.

1 Like

Solid slab of feta on top of the salad was ~standard at the better restaurants I ate at in Greece. If you get a “Greek” salad that has (1) pre-crumbled feta, (2) non-Kalamata olives, or especially (3) lettuce, you’re getting a fraudulent, Hellenisticish salad, not a Greek salad.

1 Like

What else is in that salad besides the slab of feta and the Kalamata olives? (2 things I love.) And is the dressing still Greek dressing as we know it here?

Cucumbers (admittedly sliced too finely by MrsWookie) and heirloom tomatoes. Dressing is just olive oil, red wine vinegar, salt, pepper, and oregano.

1 Like

I like Greek salad with a lot of fresh garden herbs like dill and mint. I make no representations on authenticity though.

May not have read well but this was a lighthearted attempt at self deprecative humoor.

I was curious if the amount you used was an aesthetic or traditional choice. Looks amazing.

Their chicken sandwich is hands down the best fast food chicken sandwich. BYB’s blackened chicken sandwich would be a close second. I’m not sure how many of those are even around anymore.

Popeye’s chicken sandwich is good, but all they really did was use fish batter on a chicken sandwich and run an extremely effective marketing campaign.

Chick Fil A also has very good fries. Everything else is average or below.

What is BYB?

Back Yard Burger

Ah. None within like 20 states of me.