ChrisV's Walrus - Reveal Thread

I like Beth Orton. But no.

Think Iā€™m going to take another day, sorry. Some of the songs are growing on me, I donā€™t really want to just smash out a random ordering. Please explain what a bad person I am below.

Good God man, the nerve on you to post this given your category 6 submission.

Thereā€™s a difference between hipster metal/wall of sound and hipster raspy.

Raspy is like a hot dagger of sound that pierces right into your brain. Whereas wall of sound slowly crushes you in its velvety embrace - like the trash compactor on the Death Star.

And you better be listening to that song painfully loud or you wonā€™t get it. Shrooms are really preferred.

Thereā€™s a reason why I submitted as the drunk after bar headphone song. Itā€™s a lot to take sober.

All is forgiven if I place higher than 7th

All I ask is that you please post my actual commentary on this category because itā€™s important. The actual song isnā€™t.

I have no idea what the category even is.

Another song I could have picked for Category 6.

Songs growing on him can mean only one thing.

Iā€™m not sure walls of sound would agree with me in a psychedelic state. I was kind of stoned when I listened to Your Hand In Mine the first time. I can definitely recommend this as an optimal listening strategy.

Thought I was gonna immediately close thread for good when after hearing Aceyalone you decided you didnā€™t ā€œlike this guyā€™s rapping,ā€ but I somehow have been scrolling for 30 minutes. Good stuff, Chris, and thank you.

I can also say with confidence that I wanna buy JohnnyTruant a beer.

2 Likes

Will kick off in about an hour.

1 Like

Huzzah!

2 Likes

I call shenanigans

I blame Suzzer. Chris is probably walking naked through the outback tripping on shrooms.

1 Like

Maybe suzzer sitting naked in an Outback ordering shrooms (and watching the Chefs obv).

1 Like

Mmmmm, Outback Shrooms are the best

Hi friends.

Category 6: A song to listen to on headphones while walking home from the pub while slightly drunk at about one in the morning

People have very different ideas on what that is, Iā€™ll say that.

You guys are making me work hard. This category was full of odd submissions that took me a while to get my head around. Or not, as the case may be.

but itā€˜s an Outback off the beaten path in Honduras.

1 Like

Your synopsisā€™s always make me feel like Im headed for a bad time.

1 Like