Christmas Weekend Fun

Not sure if it works on potatoes, but tabletop simulator is $10 on steam right now, and it basically does everything

3 Likes

Spending most of Christmas weekend alone so Iā€™m down for any or all of this.

1 Like

we should do a die hard watch party if we havenā€™t already.

4 Likes

I always watch it Christmas day, so Im in

2 Likes

In any time and every time anyone wants to watch this.

1 Like

tenor (10)

2 Likes

Banner link is working, applying hearts now. Merry Unstuckness to all!

1 Like

Not going to be possible until after the weekend but Iā€™d be up for it then. Hoping thereā€™s a good few of you drinking, playing, laughing.

There is no discord as of now. I donā€™t know how to make a channel but it canā€™t be that hard. Iā€™m just awake in the middle of the night letting a dog out so will work on this tomorrow or literally any of you all feel free to make a UP discord server. There is also one I think still up from the election I presume we can use. If no one makes/posts it by the AM I will work on it then. Back to bed for me.

1 Like

Show her the watch.

Here is a link to the discord for the election. If sharing/using this is a no-no please let me know. There have been a lot of good suggestions on what to do. Someone sell us on an idea for later today.

2 Likes

Iā€™m down for some RL whenever. Diamond 1 with the mechanics of a platinum 1.

2 Likes

Bought myself my first Mac.

Was a PC guy my entire life. My colleague recommended that I get one after my previous laptops had a 2-3 year shelf life. Quite a bit to get used to.

I havenā€™t turned my ps4 on in a while but did and i have 3 hours of updates lol. Iā€™m also more of a silver type rl player so dunno if you could tolerate it.

I looked into the tabletop simulator game and it has a ton of good games including catan. But I would want some people to commit to playing before I buy it. We would need 4 who could get together at the same time.

1 Like

I had a similar experience with my first Mac. I came from a PC and several Linux boxes. Iā€™ve learned to love it but still think my next computer will finally go back to a PC that I then despise for entirely different reasons.

we hung out on this one last night, its good.

2 Likes

lol same

yea I think we should just use this one or rename it, because it already has a ton of people registered. For simplicity, but thatā€™s just my opinion.

We hung out and shot the shit last night, it was mellow and fun (at least for me).

1 Like

name has been changed to UP Christmas Hangout

3 Likes