Christmas Weekend Fun

Would’ve been in but my daughter got sick so she can’t go to the in laws, alas.

2 Likes

Can’t look now but Catan?

I would destroy all comers at Catan.

No, but if you say what you like about Catan I’m sure either me or @Nicholasp27 or @Boardgamer could point you in the right direction for an alternative.

Ntrr7. Bring it.

I don’t know what Rocket League, Jackbox, or Discord is but I could maybe try to rail something like this.

We did some play money pokerstars a while ago but adding voice chat would be next-level. :+1:

1 Like

There used to be a good Javascript game with a ladder but i cant find it any more. I think it had a northwestern edu host or something.

I’m otherwise engaged tonight but will give you a fortnight to reconsider. You are a friend, and I’d hate to make you cry.

Do you know what that means? If so I might be in trouble.

3 Likes

Actually a play money poker tournament could be fun.

Could do something where all the non-winners donate $x to a charity of the winner’s choice.

2 Likes

Discourse voice chat is live

My kids and I would play Among Us this weekend…we love it but playing with randoms who leave sucks so we just play when there are others on here or discord playing

And I’ll play BoardGameArena async at any time…playing in real time is a bit trickier to plan, but lots of the games work well asynchronously

11 Likes

Sounds cool; I don’t know if I’ll have time for it the next couple of days but I’ll check in if I do and see what’s going on.

1 Like

BGA doesnt have Catan but I recently played an online emulator knock off of Catan that was very good.

1 Like

Grunching: add a link to the thread in the OP, I couldn’t find out how to get here from the banner. I won’t be able to participate until Saturday at best, but I would say I’ve enjoyed every live interaction I’ve done with this forum.

I probably won’t be available, but I would encourage anyone who is to join.

I always wondered what a banner looked like to everyone else who didn’t make it…

Wichita, I can edit a link into your post or just change my movie banner post to be your Discord banner post and insert a link to this OP.

1 Like

In for Cant stop on BGA

3 Likes

FWIW, this is what I see:

1 Like