Christmas Weekend Fun

I’m aboard renaming the Chat to whatever fits the cause for community that day. At least until someone pops in with an instantly persuasive reason why we shouldn’t have done that, but it’s too late now so we fight it out at dawn instead.

1 Like

I can actually feel the durability of a Mac while I’m holding it.

It seems a bit idiot proof but I’m sure I can do some more interesting things if I’m willing to do some digging and reading.

1 Like
5 Likes

Well and of course I could always set up a Windows or Linux partition on the Mac. It is otherwise an excellent piece of hardware. I’ve just always had a friend do it for me. I hear it’s easy to do if I’d just give it a shot.

No Christmas complete without this song on repeat

2 Likes

I hit champ in 3’s last year but absolutely did not belong there and every game was super stressful.

IMG_4411

3 Likes

Discord invite expired

I was on there the other night, ggoreo peeked in and left. Sad. Maybe he was afraid of getting bullied by nanodaughter.

Lonely I’m so lonely I have nobody for my oooooown

Plot twist…

1 Like

I think I missed the festivities. Sad

Nah it’s been pretty quiet all weekend

I am on right now. if anyone else wants to party I’m about to pop my 2nd edible

2 Likes

Waiting for my wife to get home and get kids in bed but I’ll get on, about to pop my 2nd beer.

@WichitaDM needs to get on, suggested this and been duckin it

This weekend took an unexpected turn with one of my dogs getting super sick. Sorry guys, hope you all had a good one.

9 Likes

No worries, glad you’re ok and hope the dog is too.

1 Like

Aw dude, that sucks. I hope your doggo is doing ok.

I posted a writeup in the pets thread. He is old and this is sort of expected but it still sucks and just hasn’t made me motivated to do much.

2 Likes