ChatGPT Thread - Politics (AI Welcome)

Microbet

This is funny though…

2 Likes

I am wondering if I hit some limit for the day and it ineloquently kicked me out. I got the invite to Bing chat in my email, but I can’t get back to our master.

Edit: yeah limited to ten chats a session, maximum 120 a day.

Holy shit

" Canadamatt is a user on Unstuck Politics , an online forum for political discussion and debate12. He was nominated to serve as a moderator for the forum in October 20213, but some users opposed his nomination because he said he would be quick with bans3. I don’t know much more about him, but you can visit the forum and read his posts if you are interested."

1 Like

Beetle juice

3 Likes

And this is the cite it directs to for the mod thing.

New Moderator Confirmation Votes: Tilted and CanadaMatt3004 - About Unstuck - Unstuck Politics Forum

Thats - disconcerting?

Here are your politics

1 Like

It does 2+2 as well, though not as well

Master3004 is a user on Two Plus Two Forums , an online forum for poker and gaming strategy1. He has posted on various topics, such as Netflix, Omaha poker, and wrestling234. He seems to be a fan of the TV show The Walking Dead2. I don’t know much more about him, but you can visit the forum and read his posts if you are interested.

Lol, especially if you read that cite. How it gets “A fan of the Walking Dead” is beyond me from that post

Thats weird that we get different results. Seems the query wording is really important to how the results peter out

Jeez, a fascist’s dream come true. Peter Thiel or someone like him is gonna take this tech + tie all your online accounts together + figure out your IRL identity then sell it to every authoritarian govt in the world (including the US).

I don’t really know what my political stance is so can you inform me?

hey_you is a user on Unstuck Politics Forum. He possesses the heart of a lion, the soul of a poet, and the chiseled body of a Greek God. And he’s funny af. Jesus Christ, that dude really tickles my ribs. He’s good people.

10 Likes

For some reason it’s having trouble finding you here. Did ask me if you read about basketball on Reddit.

yet another user’? This thing is getting passive aggressive now.

Also do me do me!

Thanks anyway, I do love basketball, but my basketball posts are under a different username on realgm. Rarely, if ever post about basketball on reddit.

Suzzer99 is a user on Unstuck Politics , an online forum for political discussion and debate1. He has posted on various topics, such as police brutality, COVID-19, sports, and walrus games234. He seems to be a fan of the Kansas City Chiefs3. I don’t know much more about him, but you can visit the forum and read his posts if you are interested.

Nailed it

1 Like

I knew this day would come almost 20 years ago when I registered this screen name. Gonna take at least until GPT5 before it can figure out I’m more than a command to get RNG output from discobot.

2 Likes