ChatGPT Thread - Politics (AI Welcome)

Do FlyWf on 2p2.

1 Like

This is all wrong. 1-earthquake is the guy’s name, which also is the day he was born. But they come around in cycles. This one goes back to before 600 BCE, not 129 BCE.

This utterly wrong. It’s now convinced itself that 1-earthquake is the beginning of the entire 5128 year cycle.

When shown a photo of a boxing glove hanging over a wooden seesaw with a ball on one side, for instance, a person can ask what will happen if the glove drops, and GPT-4 will respond that it would hit the seesaw and cause the ball to fly up.

Someone needs to find out if the cat will make the jump.

At long last we will have a definitive answer!

computer-throw

1 Like

Can you do me please? Also, what service is this exactly? ChatGPT-Bing?

They dub it as “The New Bing” ill check yours when I get home

1 Like

3 Likes

Lolwhat?

New at this. I must not be doing this right.

1 Like

You got it, now ask “who is eyebooger on unstuck politics”

does it know who the captains on unstuck politics forum are?

4 Likes

Do me please

In one test, conducted by an A.I. safety research group that hooked GPT-4 up to a number of other systems, GPT-4 was able to hire a human TaskRabbit worker to do a simple online task for it — solving a Captcha test — without alerting the person to the fact that it was a robot. The A.I. even lied to the worker about why it needed the Captcha done, concocting a story about a vision impairment.

5 Likes

According to the web search results, eyebooger is a user name of a person who posts on Unstuck Politics Forum, a website for discussing politics and news. Eyebooger also seems to be interested in memes and elections. Eyebooger is not related to the medical term for eye discharge.

6 Likes

You don’t want to know who it thinks they are…ai knows the truth.

4 Likes

Some people are using elaborate prompts to have it menu plan based on ingredients, nutrients, cost and more. Been playing around with it a bit.

It lacks a bit of nuance. I asked it to create a dinner meal plan for a family of three, low in cholesterol, that uses 4 days of chicken, 2 of fish or shrimp, and 1 of beef as the protien.

It came back with three consecutive days of stir fry in the middle of the week. Mulitple days of stir fry ia fine, but back to back to back makes little sense.

1 Like

…wouldn’t it make total sense if you really liked stir fry?

1 Like

I can’t get back to it getting those user descriptions anymore. I have tried everything I can think of. Clearly missing a prompt.

What if you told it to not repeat meals?