Bump this thread when terrible famous people die

I wonder what flu-like illness he could have?

4 Likes

Is that gab or something? I don’t see it on twitter.

Also he “happened to buy some Ivermectin over a month ago”? Do they use it for date rape too?

Some of these charlatans are probably pretending to be sick and then get miraculously cured.

2 Likes

Love at First Bite scary?

Lol 5 days after first symptoms he noticed a slight improvement that coincided with taking ivermectin and not just the actual progression of the disease and placebo thinking.

Yeah, nasty piece of work.

I linked to the slpc review of him rather than his site to avoid giving him the clicks.

He’s negging Covid

11 Likes

Yeah, exactly this. More likely to be a grift. Dude is a huge grifter, he made a heel turn to super religious monogamy guy to continue grifting after Amazon banned his books.

Onion. That is cartoonishly over the top.

Rabies like tetanus are those shots that 100% I’m taking if there’s even a possibility. Just a terrible way to die

2 Likes

Another possible grifter?

https://twitter.com/CartoonsBen/status/1443239418018500614

Total immunity…please get it again and die

1 Like

Seems like we are very close to chicken pox sleepovers for COVID.

Covid parties are already a thing.

Gotta get covid so you don’t get covid, ldo.

1 Like

BEN GARRISON HAS MY TOTAL AND COMPLETE IMMUNITY

4 Likes

This is amazing.

Patricia sounds like she had a great day.

Also. Lol at this.

“Her date soldiered on with his life story, talking about his recent experience in the Peurvian mountains where he took ayahuasca and achieved spiritual enlightenment. He also remarked how he accumulated a vocabulary of 1,000 words in Quechua to learn important Andean wisdom from wise elders that has never been published in English. His story, however, could not compete with her phone. She responded to his prattle with a series of uh huhs while becoming more curious about the contents of her six unread text messages.”

1 Like

Six unread messages? Clearly a signal to show how popular they are! Just as bad as the date!

Yup. Heard the other day about one where a 30 year old went and got covid and ended up dying.

Good times.