Bump this thread when terrible famous people die

Generally I prefer chopping them up like the Saudis do to infecting them with the Wuhan flu.

1 Like

Funny thing being Caesar was a progressive during his time

These people are so dumb they don’t even realize they’re about to get the fascism and red meat they want.

I actually thought we need our own Caesar but one that gives up power after he fixed everything, which could have been his original intent

Well, we live in a society that worships Gandhi but has forgotten…uhhhhh…whatshisname.

Say no more

20 posts were merged into an existing topic: Mocking the deaths of COVID deniers: A bad thing?

Putting this to the top for the Ben Garrison death watch.

Any updates?

31 Likes

Have anti-vaxxers been promoting beets as an alternate treatment for covid?

lmao

I wonder what people would be willing to do to avoid the vax? Could somebody hypothetically propose shoving objects in their ass as a cure to covid or something like that?

Foot and also foot is the real stroke of genius on that.

7 Likes

Coat

Lol didn’t even see that. Quality

1 Like

(opens thread)

Don’t see a post about Ben Garrison.

(close thread in disgust)

7 Likes

Could take weeks for us to see how Garrison turns out.

1 Like

In mid-August, a Lake County resident in his 80s woke up with a bat at his neck.

This sentence is perhaps the most horrifying shit I’ve ever read. Guaranteed nightmares.

2 Likes

Fingers crossed.

Because we have given women suffrage, it has become necessary to gain their votes by promising whatever they want in the moment, including the removal of all gates to the sexual market so they can engage in the great game of “alpha male hunting,” which has led to such unbridled chaos and sterility that we have to import third-world people as these empowered female voters abort nearly 60 million American babies. The demographic crisis the West faces today is primarily due to allowing women to do as they please instead of imposing healthy standards on their behavior and choices. The direct cause of this horror movie is giving women the vote.”

3 Likes

Oh we are praying about you

9 Likes

coaching men on how to have sex with women, sometimes regardless of their consent.

That’s a long way of saying “rape.”

9 Likes

Keep up the good work on that regimen. Going to the hospital would mean certain death as they need to build their numbers to get paid. It’s good to see someone outsmarting them.

1 Like

This guy is one of the worst of the worst. Utter misogynist. This is horrible, but if you want an example. I went to his site once and just randomly clicked that story. I’m sure it’s not the worst. He has endless more. Shit like this is what fucks up incels so bad.