Brother to join the forum

What’s an acceptable news source for someone this stupid?

1 Like

Yep and I agree whole heartedly. It’s sad because I mentioned that to @wirelessgrinder a month ago and it was dismissed. Such money.

None of them, as I said. Tell me, do you trust fox?

Did you read the article? Remember, their analysis has nothing to do reported COVID death count numbers. That is the whole point of the article: How can we check the COVID death count, without using the reported COVID deaths themselves.

Dont think you read my post right. The number of deaths from the virus is likely way over the official mark you say is to high.

Reported vs actual Isn’t the same. We know that deaths are being counted towards covid that aren’t -

Maybe so, maybe not and we’ll never know.

Then if that is your view making the bet was disingenuous.

Lol @ claiming not to be a welcher and then outright admitting you never had any intention to honor a bet you made (but only if the numbers you now dispute say you lost, obv).

2 Likes

Breitbart doesn’t have any death toll articles about the US posted today. This is the closest they have. Still curious what an acceptable source is for someone that is this dense

HNH, have you injected bleach in the last 24 hours to own the libs? Was your lord and savior DJT being sarcastic when he said with a straight face yesterday that we should look into injecting disinfectant?

1 Like

This shtick is wearing pretty thin imo.

1 Like

Hey look, more data he won’t acknowledge or answer! ITS ALL A CONSPIRACY! LAUNCHING THE WORLD ECONOMY INTO A DEPRESSION NOT SEEN IN A CENTURY TO MAKE TRUMP LOOK BAD! SAD!

Lol that’s what I thought. See - about you being relevant. Lol

Imagine going on a ~dozen post tirade about how stupid I am for going to college (for free) when this chode went for 4 years and didn’t graduate. That’s some galaxy brain level chefskiss.jpg

1 Like

It’s easy knowing the truth.

Wait I thought I dropped out after a year? Lol

Still want to know why the Chinese were dumb enough to launch their bio weapon, which is less dangerous then the flu, in their own country. You would think they would of started it here.

I know. Imagine thinking the Chinese cared about their own people. How dumb you’d have to be.

When you constantly move the goalposts and refuse to acknowledge the existence of facts, you can’t contradict yourself.

You said I dropped out after a year because I couldn’t hack it. Now you post “imagine going for 4 years” lol