Brother to join the forum

Yeah, we all know what kind of “businessman” you are. Making some money by being a lying, cheating scumbag still makes you a loser.

“Who did not have a positive lab test for covid 19 but did have covid 19 or something similar” LOL. Didn’t have it but did have it? I mean we didn’t have a positive test but we know they had it…or something similar. Lmao

All I’m hearing is “folks died of respiratory illness so we counted it as covid 19”

Symptoms?

Yeah exactly, all deaths, and specifically respiratory deaths. There’s all kinds of articles saying such. I asked some clown on here a week or two ago to post what the stats were from usual daily/weekly deaths were compared to covid. No response. Prior to covid we were losing 7500+ people a day to other things. So I’ll task you - what’s the death rate for strokes/heart attacks vs covid now?

I’m sure they are, still
Undercounting deaths as presumed by the article about NY. Lmao

lol right. Not in debt, etc all the things I mentioned but IM the loser.

Oh. Thanks for posting the heart attack/stroke comparison. :roll_eyes:

Don’t do it Chads.

1 Like

Yep. We were losing 7500+ ppl a day before this and now how many are we losing?

Wait where’d you go?

HNH,

Out of curiosity, when you predicted there would be less than 46K deaths, what source for the death count did you have in mind.

Ahh you’re right, NYT has always been honest. I should have read into it. :roll_eyes:

I expected an accurate count / not an inflated Clint which should be obvious at this point.

Are you in debt and paying rent and that’s why you quit responding?

I see, and who was it that you would have trusted to give us this “accurate counting”.

1 Like

Which part do you think NYT is lying about in this article?

I don’t trust anyone to give an accurate count, I think it’s all a scam tbh.

The death count, should be obvious at this point.

Now that we know it was here weeks before we thought and almost none of the deaths were counted in that time. Between that and lack of testing in general. We are way under counting.