Brother to join the forum

lol

1 Like

Patterns don’t exist so…lol :roll_eyes:

Just keep quoting this til he goes away

Good for you Dumb Will Hunting. Still paid all of the cost and got none of the knowledge or benefits. Lmao.

2 Likes

I dunno, I know plenty of folks with degrees whining about how they can’t find work, make less and are in debt with 10s of thousands- dumb me I guess.

I gave an article from NY blatantly classifying deaths as presumed covid deaths but ok.

Wait? You’ve still not posted that your a fucking moron?

1 Like

Should I be like jwax and make it a point to point out your grammar? That “your a fucking moron” ? Lol

Correct, dumb you. And don’t forget you are also a lying scumbag that welches on his bets.

Go ahead welcher…

So now I’m better than you for your internet grammar? Nah, I don’t know Welch on anything.

Mate I’m a stoop kid so that wouldn’t be hard… I ain’t no house breed cat.

1 Like

And I still got more morals than you’ll even pick up irl.

1 Like

lol “got more morals than you’ll pick up” must be like Lebron James. Anyone who has to call
Himself king, isn’t king.

Yep, you do. And you are the dumb lying motherfucker. Not going to argue w/ a loser who paid (or had his parents pay) for him to waste four years in college. Have fun making excuses for why you are welching on your bet.

I do, anyone else, probably not tbh.

I know bro, college means everything (to you.)

Nope, not going to college at all is a fine decision. Wasting your money there for four years is a sure sign of a loser. As is being a lying scumbag that welches on his bets.

I agree money was wasted, but a loser? lol guess it depends on your definition. Got 2 businesses plus my job, house, property, stock trading etc. I’ll
Be that loser, lol.

https://mobile.twitter.com/usainbolt/status/1249708513066131457