Brother to join the forum

If I was trying to destroy the U.S. economy with respiratory virus, the second step I’d take after infecting my own people would be to send 1,100 ventilators to NYC. Like seriously I’m reading this word for word out of the Art of War.

8 Likes

I know, 1000 respirators saved millions of jobs. Like wtf are you saying?

I’m pretty sure that wireless only said that you had one year of college and never mentioned a reason for your leaving.

As far as “where anyone got the idea I dropped out freshman year ‘because I couldn’t hack it.’” is concerned, that should be obvious. It is from your posting in this thread. Most everyone here thinks you are stupid. Extremely stupid. You may disagree with this assessment, but if you want to know where the idea came from, then that’s where.

3 Likes

You’re pretty sure on that huh? You think you can find where he said that? I’d love to see it actually. I believe you that he did, that’s why I asked him earlier If was spouting that or someone else made it up. Seems he was but for some reason when questioned earlier he didn’t respond. As far as thinking I’m stupid, that’s fine. It doesn’t bother me at all tbh. It’s sad (to me) there’s so much delusion about what goes on around you that you choose that over truth.

Here you go:

3 Likes

Excellent thank you. “He went there for a year or so” lol. I attended for 4 years and didn’t graduate. Lolol and yeah he got brainwashed, “it was conservative”
Totally exonerates anyone having a different view and influencing him. Haha thank you so much.

HonoredFearfulAlbatross-small

1 Like

Do you claim to be a fucking moron or is there some liberal hoax that doesn’t allow the death toll to be above 46K?

I mean I think you are an useless pustule but you LOL tried to call me out 2 weeks ago when you were certain it wouldn’t go that high.

Clipboard01

ferris_yikes

It’s a bio-weapon unleashed by China but it’s really not killing as many people as they say. It’s mainly made up. Mike Pence is over counting the deaths to take away our rights. Damn liberals.

7 Likes

Do we have HNH’s opinion on injecting the lungs with disinfectant or lowering some UV lights in there?

1 Like

I’m not sure. Since we don’t have a common understanding, perhaps you can enlighten me of your definitions of those words so we can get on the same page?

1 Like

You wasted four years of time and money, and didn’t even get the degree? Why were you bragging about being a Good Will Hunting who learned the same shit we did for a few bucks in library fees (or YouTube clicks in your case)?

Dumbass and a liar, nice combo.

you 2 should create your own language, it would take less time.

I see you, though, and respect the effort.

2 Likes

Not reading all that. Where did the undertitle come from?

Don’t need the degree tbh, got a house, property and a good life. Degree doesn’t change that.

Yeah I agree, 100%.

Considering I posted two articles stating otherwise. Yeah you’re a :clown_face:

Lol no, it should be obvious that if this state is getting bad numbers along with NY adding 3700 “suspected deaths” one should question the total count. goofyballer “somebody says the count is off lol, they’re so dumb!” …

The point is, if Alabama and NY are giving false info, or are classifying essentially all deaths as covid, then the numbers are inflated, and assumingely so across the board. Smh