Brother to join the forum

HNH,

For you to win the bet, at some point you were going to have to say according to X, there are less than 46K deaths, so I win.

So who was X going to be? It wasn’t NYT, FOX, Mike Pence, or worldodometers. So who was it going to be? How were you planning on claiming victory?

I take in all the info I can and form My own opinion. As far as bull Connor, I live here and my relatives went through it, I believe them. I’ll ask this, why do most Americans believe the slavery narrative? Who cultivated that? I make my own decisions based on the info I have, regardless of source.

Yeah. I cited fox to serve this guy until he asked if I trust them but won’t admit I trust them cuz I got scholarships for free (I’m so smart.) lmao

I posted 2 articles saying counts were off. Simple enough for me.

What was the total death count they said? I didn’t see a number for total deaths in either article.

@BestOf

4 Likes

I agree

So you’re agreeing there is no way you could have won the bet?

I agree I didn’t see a death count.

The really sad part is that Welchernotwager is now the A side of the card.

@wirelessgrinder has become welcherbro. You brought this on yourself, I’m sorry.

1 Like

Yes, agreed.

So going back to the original question, how were you going to prove there was less than 46K and claim the win?

Obviously, we can’t use those articles. They have no death count listed.

Fact

1 Like

Why do you think they list no count? Because they don’t know. If folks are lying about it across the union, it stands to reason it’s happening elsewhere. Pretty simple.

Maybe you and jwax can form a not relevant community??

Sure hope we can attract a drunk dunce or two.

Thought So. Maybe you too can cite a source you don’t trust as relevant?

Sure, you.

1 Like

And we wait.

Those wheels are turning.

You’ll get there.

I know, I’ve been waiting for that clown to say He trusts fox or not since he cited it. You think he’ll show?