Brother to join the forum

I don’t agree with mass testing if that’s what you mean.

During sex with your wildebeest wife, do you both don double brown paper bags in case one falls off, so your visualization of Melania isn’t compromised??

Why would you put mainly older conservative’s in danger?

I mean if this shits real, the south is surely getting slammed, no?

Here’s a good article imo Rep. Mo Brooks calls Alabama a ‘nanny state’ over coronavirus shelter-at-home order - al.com

What governor do you think has done the best job handling the COVID-19 situation?

Learn how to spell wildabeast for one, and 2ndly, don’t be a rivaldo.

6 Likes

Yes Mo Brooks who looks like he has barely changed from his time as a sperm is definitely a guy to listen to.

@BestOf

9 Likes

Another exemplary break down. You’ll be mod soon!

Did you just try to correct the spelling of a word that was correct?

2 Likes

I don’t know / dont follow every state tbh.

I have a lot to catch up on I thought that was Mel… Back soon.

5 Likes

Close this thread please

7 Likes

Can you explain why? Assuming tests are accurate, instant, widespread, and free, why would more information be a bad thing?

1 Like

Limit it to the ones you know then.

Oh well.

1 Like

Alabama seems to be doing ok, even though some parts may be getting false info :wink:

This is sort of an admission that “truth” doesn’t exist, which means any sort of discussion here is worthless.

I spent like six months in 2015 having these discussions with an early trump supporter, it never mattered how much he listened or how many facts I brought in, he could just google anything and find a brietbart link that agreed with him.

1 Like

So do you think:

A)You all got it and survived.
B)You all will get it and will survive.
C)Alabama is magic.