Boomer / MAGA memes and meme-ish posts

5 Likes

That really is a chefs kiss way to end a meme as idiotic as that one. Guaranteed if someome commented pointing out that the word is “voila”, the boomer op would retort something along the lines of “this is America, we speak english. And the point still stands!!1!!”

1 Like

“Climate change”

Like they’re really changing the climate on purpose. But it’s not climate change. It’s “climate change”

Walla is commonly used as a goofy way to say voila. I used it in a post here on UP about processing garlic. And I can converse reasonably in French.
You got whoooshed.

The rest of his meme is deserving of ridicule far more than the walla.

There’s a pretty big difference between you using it here and a boomer using it in a meme they make and/or post unironically.

I think the goofy usage originally comes from somebody saying it un-ironically. You may be right about the chemtrail person’t intent, but you also may be giving them too much credit.

1 Like

True.

2 Likes

One of the guys in the 2024 line appears to have a loaf of bread on his head, and another might be a skeleton.

1 Like

Baby

1 Like

Someone remind me what the highest tax bracket was when all the MAGA people think that America was great.

3 Likes

on the surface it looks like high taxes are inversely correlated with a heck of a lot of killing.

and where do they find these breadlines in 2024? or is this the vax line? or are they lining up for the new playstation or apple watch? 60% after taxes must be enough spend on gadgets that could be worth a million in 1775 dollars.

In Democrat run hellhole cities, duh. Don’t you watch the news?

oh ok, must be the new bakery pop-up a few blocks down the street. boomer.ai meme is hereby ranked as accurate.

They’re just waiting for the latest Supremes

If they’re savvy, they could say America was at its greatest at the end of Reagan’s 2nd term. He slashed the top tax rate down to like 29%, the lowest it’s ever been post-Depression.

They’ve outdone themselves.

https://x.com/xnewnorm/status/1805608022875484270?s=46

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeesh

I mean. Throwing a beer can at a kid and saying you’re the victim seems pretty accurate.

Their culture is at a point where “under house arrest due to behavior at a school board meeting” is an obvious signifier of rationality.

The South Park of X with an animated Elon? I hope this is a show where they kill Elon every episode.