Boomer / MAGA memes and meme-ish posts

And what is the deal with airline food?!

4 Likes

I like how this person can predict the collapse of the dollar and the rise of digital currency but can’t figure out what she should buy with those dollars

1 Like

1 Like

this one legit rustled my jimmies

6 Likes

“You used it every time you left the house, even if you’re too stupid to know that.”

6 Likes
4 Likes

2 Likes

She also liked her own post.

Women used to have boobs. We used to be a proper country smh my head

1 Like

People think gulags and re-education camps and struggle sessions are sooooo terrible but are they really not actually better than letting a human being think their labor/taxes actually even partially supports anyone if you look at it from a zoomed out what they pay vs what they use

Or even just from a simpler view of their taxes being a penny for social services per dollar for military

1 Like

Like if we cannot convince even a slim fraction of these bros that they’re not actually supporting even a second of a welfare queen’s life, then what are we doing here, how are we supposed to be able to do anything at all

They’re just walking around out there believing the system has taken more from them than it’s given

Er, sorry, driving around out there

3 Likes

Like one time in this century, one powerful person, Obama, said “you didn’t build that” and everyone was like oh see, can’t do that, absolutely cannot attempt to message that better, ever again, and instead try to rule from a position that ignores reality in order to placate the dudes with the sunglasses driving selfies

4 Likes

How about just don’t answer the goddamn phone? GAHHHH

He thought it was someone he knew in WV. Boomers don’t like to text

99% chance s/he doesn’t know anyone in WV.

This thread does weird things with my head

grunching…

1 Like

walla!

6 Likes