Boomer / MAGA memes and meme-ish posts

He worked in advertising at the beginning of the show and was terrible at it. The only job he excelled at was being a snitch for an alien race that was taking over the planet.

2 Likes

Huge if true

Imagine working 12 hours per day and then sending your entire paycheck directly to the ritz carlton.

You’d be just as furious as this guy

I’m not going to fact check these coal numbers but Google shows about 2,000 kWh produced for burning a metric ton of coal, so building a 1 MW power source for 220 tons seems pretty good? You’ll come out ahead within a few weeks.

1 Like

This was posted without irony and is definitely an anti-trans post with zero self awareness.

3 Likes

There are significant parts of those groups who think the leopard won’t eat their face.

1 Like

Serious answer is Jewish people. Ever since 10/7 I have definitely noticed more Jewish people who are in the tank for Trump because they see him as a more dependable ally to Israel no matter what Israel does.

1 Like

2 Likes

Saw this one posted un-ironically on Facebook.

2 Likes

That staff would make a terrible putter

2 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

Is he protecting them? He looks like he’s asleep. Also I think somebody photoshopped a gun out of his hands.

Or he brought his buddy home to watch them have sex. His friend is feeling left out during this post-coital moment.

3 Likes

I hate this weird AI shit. The guy with the woman doesn’t have any legs. And what’s going on with the baby’s blanket?

2 Likes

Agreed, he sucks. Write some original songs dumbass!

13 Likes

Guy on the left is the soldier on the right after an IED, QED

3 Likes

Hey, he’s going in the not-horrible person thread when the time comes

1 Like

It’s possibly a 3rd amendment informative poster

3 Likes

2 Likes