***Biggest Assholes Alive Draft Thread***

https://images.app.goo.gl/kUSzW6XdSuYt3HgV6

I was literally talking to my gf this morning (I’ve filled her in on the draft, she thinks we’re dorks) about how my next pick was going to be a sexual predator. Those two were two of my top 4, nice picks.

Democrat-presidential-candidate-shakes-dog’s-mouth-like-it’s-his-hand

https://mobile.twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1234853409267814402

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QD4csGWPo6o

Billionaire, Republican, racist, sexist, asshole, stop and frisk, non-disclosure agreements out the wazoo. Almost bought himself the Democratic nomination to be president of the United States of America!

This fucking asshole spent more money than the GDP Saint Vincent and the Grenadines on advertisements because his ego told him that he was the chosen one to be president.

900 million in cold hard cash can change a lot of lives for the better. This guy just lit it on fire for the chance to embarrass himself a few times on a debate stage

" Mike Bloomberg had just finished taking a group photograph with a delegation of New York University students at Bloomberg LP headquarters when he struck up a conversation with Sekiko Sakai, one of the top-performing saleswomen of his namesake product, the Bloomberg Terminal.

“How’s married life? Still married?” Bloomberg asked as the two walked to the cafeteria’s coffee station and filled their cups. Sakai said it was great and that she was pregnant, according to notes gathered by Sakai’s lawyer as part of a 1995 complaint she later filed with state regulators against Bloomberg and his company.

“Kill it,” Bloomberg said in a “serious monotone voice,” Sakai alleged in the complaint.

“What? What did you just say?” Sakai said she asked. Bloomberg maintained eye contact and “repeated in a deliberate manner, ‘kill it,’” she alleged. In the intervening years, Bloomberg has repeatedly denied saying it.

Sakai said that Bloomberg finished filling his coffee. As he put the lid on his cup, he mumbled to himself, “great, number 16.” Sakai said she interpreted that to mean she was the 16th woman in the office to get pregnant. He walked away, she said in her complaint"

Pick 4: Mike Bloomberg

8 Likes

@LFS

We have reached the point in our draft where personal animus starts to play a larger role.

For me, that meant going over my list and thinking NOT “who has harmed more people”, but “who here do I fucking hate more than anybody?” It’s kind of like how many people choose a president, except it’s who would I LEAST like to have a beer with. Figuratively, of course.

This…person is a real doozy. I mean, for starters, she was/is angry at Donald Trump because she thinks his immigration actions aren’t draconian enough. She’s pro-confederate flags and monuments and said that Nikki Haley wasn’t qualified to address the subject because she’s an “immigrant”. She has called the KKK a “Democratic party outgrowth”. She said that coverage of the killing of Trayvon Martin was the equivalent of a “lynch mob”. She is PRO Joseph McCarthy.

At the end of the day I just couldn’t leave her off my team.

Let’s read some quotes, all brazenly copies and pasted from rationalwiki:

Pro-Fascism[edit]

• “My libertarian friends are probably getting a little upset now but I think that’s because they never appreciate the benefits of local fascism.” – On MSNBC, February 8, 1997

• “They’re Democrats always accusing us of repressing their speech. I say let’s do it. Let’s repress them. Frankly, I’m not a big fan of the First Amendment.” – University of Florida speech, October 20, 2005[26]

Anti-Fascism[edit]

• “You don’t want the Republicans in power, does that mean you want a dictatorship, gay boy?” – Indiana University speech, February 23, 2006

Environmentalism[edit]

• “The ethic of conservation is the explicit abnegation of man’s dominion over the Earth. The lower species are here for our use. God said so: Go forth, be fruitful, multiply, and rape the planet – it’s yours. That’s our job: drilling, mining and stripping. Sweaters are the anti-Biblical view. Big gas-guzzling cars with phones and CD players and wet bars – that’s the Biblical view.” – October 12, 2000[27]

• “You have recycling, global warming, safe sex, err… taught and children being baptised in it through government-paid teachers; they are baptised in a religion of liberalism for 6 hours a day, 12 days a week.” – On BBC Newsnight with Jeremy Paxman in 2006[28]

Muslims[edit]

• Talk about making fun of rape! “Sweden Opened Doors To Muslim Immigration, Today It’s The Rape Capital Of The West.”[29] (It’s not.[30])

• “More opportunities for raping, rioting & mutilating the genitalia of little kids in peace! Muslims Cheer Macron Win”[31]

Jews[edit]

• She has even engaged in Holocaust revisionism by smearing Holocaust survivor George Soros as having been a participant, claiming, “Media Matters sugar daddy is George Soros, WHO IDENTIFIED JEWS TO THE NAZIS, as he admitted on 60 Minutes”[34][35][36]

Foreign policy[edit]

• “We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity.” – New York Observer , September 12, 2001

• “I think our motto should be, post-9/11, ‘raghead talks tough, raghead faces consequences.’” – At the Conservative Political Action Committee conference, February 10, 2006

• “We should form a military alliance with Russia to protect it from Western Europe.”[37]

• “Usually the nonsense liberals spout is kind of cute, but in wartime their instinctive idiocy is life-threatening.”

Liberals[edit]

• “Everyone says liberals love America, too. No they don’t. Whenever the nation is under attack, from within or without, liberals side with the enemy. This is their essence. The left’s obsession with the crimes of the West and their Rousseauian respect for Third World savages all flow from this subversive goal. If anyone has the gaucherie to point out the left’s nearly unblemished record of rooting against America, liberals turn around and scream ‘McCarthyism!’” – In Treason (2003)

• “Democrats couldn’t care less if people in Indiana hate them. But if Europeans curl their lips, liberals can’t look at themselves in the mirror.”

Evolution[edit]

• “I would like evolution to join the roster of other discredited religions, like the cargo cult of the South Pacific. Practitioners of cargo cult believed that manufactured products were created by ancestral spirits, and if they imitated what they had seen the white man do, they could cause airplanes to appear out of the sky, bringing valuable cargo like radios and TVs. So they constructed ‘airport towers’ out of bamboo and ‘headphones’ out of coconuts and waited for the airplanes to come with the cargo. It may sound silly, but in defense of the cargo cult, they did not wait as long for evidence supporting their theory as the Darwinists have waited for evidence supporting theirs.” – Interview with Lisa De Pasquale, June 6, 2006

• “Throw in enough words like imagine , perhaps , and might have – and you’ve got yourself a scientific theory! How about this: Imagine a giant raccoon passed gas and perhaps the resulting gas might have created the vast variety of life we see on Earth. And if you don’t accept the giant raccoon flatulence theory for the origin of life, you must be a fundamentalist Christian nut who believes the Earth is flat. That’s basically how the argument for evolution goes.” – Emphasis in the original, Godless (2006)

Walter Mitty[edit]

• “Incidentally, if [Joe] Wilson believed his own Walter Mitty fantasy about his wife being a covert spy – so secret that his entire family could be killed if her identity were revealed – maybe he should have thought twice before writing an op-ed for the New York Times calling the President a liar based on information acquired solely because his wife works at the CIA.” - In Godless (2006)

9/11 responsibility[edit]

• “Actually, there was one small item I think Falwell got wrong regarding his statement after 9/11 that ‘the pagans, and the abortionists, and the feminists, and the gays and the lesbians – who are actively trying to make that an alternative lifestyle – the ACLU, People for the American Way, all of them who have tried to secularize America.’ I point the finger in their face and say, ‘You helped this happen.’ First of all, I disagreed with that statement because Falwell neglected to specifically include Teddy Kennedy and ‘the Reverend’ Barry Lynn. Second, Falwell later stressed that he blamed the terrorists most of all, but I think that clarification was unnecessary.”[38]

Free press[edit]

• “I’m always suspicious when a story is covered heavily on one of the liberal stations and not being talked about on Fox. For example, the birther story, all over MSNBC – no one on Fox ever mentioned it.” – On Fox & Friends Saturday on June 11, 2010. Yes, she really said that.[39]

• “My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building.”

Family values[edit]

• “I want to make divorce a lot more difficult too. Liberals want to destroy — this is an important point libertarians, you listen to this — liberals want to destroy the family so that you will have one loyalty, and that is to the government.”[40]

Feminism[edit]

• “What with liberal women constantly talking about their vaginas suddenly pretending to be offended by the word ‘slut’, and conservatives pretending to be as pussified as liberals about the nasty names they’ve been called, I never got an answer to the most pressing question about Sandra Fluke: Who are you again?” – In response to the furor surrounding El Rushbo calling law student Sandra Fluke a “slut.”[41]

• “And I’m a girl.”

• “Thanks for not staring at my Adam’s apple.”

Voting rights[edit]

• “It would be a much better country (the United States) if women did not vote. That is simply a fact. In fact, in every presidential election since 1950 – except Goldwater in '64 – the Republican would have won, if only the men had voted.”

• “I think [women] should be armed but should not vote. No, they all have to give up their vote, not just, you know, the lady clapping and me. The problem with women voting – and your communists will back me up on this – is that, you know, women have no capacity to understand how money is earned. They have a lot of ideas on how to spend it. And when they take these polls, it’s always more money on education, more money on childcare, more money on daycare.”

• “I think there should be a literacy test and a poll tax for people to vote.”

• “If we took away women’s right to vote, we’d never have to worry about another Democrat president.”[42]

Hitler[edit]

• “If Hitler hadn’t turned against their beloved Stalin, liberals would have stuck by him, too.”

Central Park 5[edit]

• She still thinks that the Central Park 5 are guilty.[43] She says: “Liberals are opposed to rape in the abstract, but when it comes to actual rapists, they’re all for them.”[44]

You guessed it, the next fucking asshole on my team is

Ann Coulter
coulterann_getty

Also I wanted a chance to post this: Sensitive Content Warning

My Team:
Dick Cheney
Rush Limbaugh
Omar al-Bashir
Ann Coulter

16 Likes

@NotBruceZ is up

My best moment of the entire year was just now realizing I had forgotten Ann Coulter even existed.

11 Likes

It’s amazing that 15 years ago, Ann Coulter was considered far-right. Now she’s mainstream thought.

I love rewatching the Comedy Central Roast of Rob Lowe just so I can fast-forward to all the spots where they slam Ann Coulter.

1 Like

Did he bang her or something? What does she have to do with him?

In the roasts, everyone gets burned. They all spent the night calling her a Nazi ■■■■■ To her face lol. It was great.

1 Like

This isn’t meant to be snarky at all, but I know what a roast is. Is she related to him somehow? I mean why not make fun of Rush Limbaugh too at a Rob Lowe roast? I feel like I’m missing something.

She was invited to be a roaster, for some not particularly evident reason.

2 Likes

Ahhhhh ok, yeah that explains it. Thanks.

And yeah, I def missed the bolded. My bad.

If I remember correctly, it was because she was promoting a new book about Trump.

Damn even Peyton Manning burned her.

4 Likes

Rob: “Why is Ann Coulter here tonight? Answer: because the right to lifers wanted everyone to see what an abortion looked like up close.”

Now the Ann Coulter invite is puzzling but I can see it if for no other reason than everyone was dying to take shots at her. But someone please explain to me who invited the singer/songwriter Undrafted???

Thought it was another UNDRAFTED MEDIA PERSONALITY right up to the reveal.

2 Likes

There are going to be buses full of Undrafted assholes when this is over.