Betting on Sports

Yeah its an annoying spot. I’ve already used the other heavy favorites (Buffalo -14.5, IND -10.5, Rams -7.5), and NO is -6 at home vs Atlanta but don’t exactly love betting on trevor siemian.

Raiders Giants is one of those Raiders should stomp them but are they going to this week b/c the drama/east coast/this is the kind of game the raiders lose games

As a Bears fan, Pitt seems like the clear choice to me.

As someone who’s watched many Steelers games, this would be a very dangerous pick. Especially in the Tomlin era they love playing down to their competition and lose to shitty teams in games like this all the time. I think I’d probably go with BAL in this situation, given they’re 6 point home favorites coming off a bye and Minnesota is pretty bad.

Survive and Advance, pick Dallas IMO.

You have a better matchup for PIT vs Detroit next week anyways.

the last time they played there was the absolutely terrible roster during the john fox era bears hosting the playoff steelers and I loaded up the bears because that was the game every single year the steelers lost. They lost. despite some bears dude pulling up at the 3 and losing the ball at the end of the half.

fwiw I think if the Bears defense doesn’t get gashed by the run they’ll win this game but it’s gonna be ugly offenses both ways.

Usually it’s the road out of division game vs whoever the worst team is–can’t think of one at home offhand though and they did start winning those games recently anyway. This year the worst road game is @ Vikings, weird schedule.

There’s one that sticks in my mind where they made Bruce Gradkowski look like Peyton Manning when they lost to some garbage Raiders team. I think they lost to some garbage Raiders team at home just a few years back too. They might not do it as often now, but never underestimate how bad of a coach Mike Tomlin is and how poorly he prepares his teams for these types of games.

For those that liked Dinger Tuesday fanduel as now brought us First Basket Friday. Bet $25 on the scorer of the first basket and get a $1 credit for every 3 made in the game. The average game has 12 3 pointers made, so there’s some good value here. Any thoughts on an EV boosting system for this, or should I just go with the tried and true bet players I like method?

Would have been nice if it was one bet a game (like dinger tuesday) instead of one bet a day, but still a nice promo. I don’t really put much thought into my pick. Think finding the tip-off win% for each team might be a good start.

Will probably just do Dallas… although Taysom Hill is supposed to start, so maybe go with NO? Cowboys have a few good matchups coming up. Looks like next week is the only time to go with PIT

Looking forward next few weeks
Week 10: Ravens @ Dolphins, PIT home vs lions (mentioned by meb), DAL home vs ATL
Week 11: Titans home vs Texans or Pats @ ATL on TNF
Week 12: Really really rough, best picks look like LAC @ Denver, Seattle @ WFT on MNF, Bears @ Lions (thanksgiving game), Eagles @ NYG, or Panthers @ Fins. Hate basically all of those, welp.
Week 13: Vikings @ Lions, Eagles @ Jets, KC home vs Broncos
Week 14: DAL@ WFT, NO @ Jets, LAC home vs NYG, Titans home vs Jags
Week 15: DAL @ NYG, 49ers home vs ATL
Week 16: DAL home vs WFT, Eagles home vs NYG, LAC @ Texans, NO home vs MIA

Once upon a time, going to the center for the 1st shot to get him into the game was a thing. Probably at least a couple teams with a similar early go to.

1 Like

New DK rewards system looks interesting. I’m at gold with zero chance at diamond. I’ll take the free 25k crowns. Links to Dynasty Store not working for me though.

Had a Risk Free NBA bet from Fanduel and bet $100 against the Magic tonight. Thanks!

1 Like

As a very casual NBA watcher I’m shocked there’s only 12 3’s made per game. I would’ve guessed it was double that.

ETA: looks like is 12 per team average? I believe the bet pays out for 3’s by both teams.

12 per team is correct. Average per game when two teams who make a lot of 3s play each other is around 28. Great promo if you pick games likely to reach the full refund.

Our Minnesota to win the B1G longshot is still very much live because they’re playing against Illinois, but currently losing 14-0 in the third quarter.

1 Like

the team that lost to bowling green at home isn’t actually any good? shocked, shocked I say

they win out even after this one, they win the division though :copium:

Man Minnesota was on a bit of a roll too, and it all came to a screeching halt

Hopping on MSU/Purdue Live Over of 57.5