Betting on Sports

I did the same bet with TB and hedged on Parx with the promo there of $5 per field goal

there were 0 FGs

1 Like

Philly’s done this twice now down 14 so definitely advise not to do -7 or 6.5 against them from now on.

Missed pats and 2pt conversions have thrown the distribution of margins of victory into chaos.

No worries lots of juicy home dogs tomorrow br0s :moneybag: :dollar: $ :star_struck::money_mouth_face:

-I like LSU +11 vs UF, I would like them more if the game was at night time but I like it fine

-Va Tech +5 vs Pitt seems okay I usually like the Hokies at home getting points see no reason to change that horse mid this stream

-Mizzou +10.5 in the inevitable hangover game vs the Aggies

(I won’t bet it obv but I don’t think Bama covers the number, currently-18, at Miss St)

I like Minnesota and Boston College too but not nearly as much as those

I like a few faves too like Texas, UNC and Wisconsin

PITT OVERS = FREE $$$

1 Like

RIP SBR odds page.

LSU has moved to +12.5

Actually all three of those home dogs I mentioned, Va Tech and Mizzou and LSU, have moved a point and a half in their favor

So yeah home dogs :dog:

Except, apparently, Shitzzous

Alright this might be one of those days that finally gets me to tap out for the season. Good god

1 Like

Narrator: it was not FREE $$$

:broken_heart:

Yea I lost a couple grand on that game betting the over. I was golfing and my phone died. The last score I saw was 28-7 in the 3rd. Turned phone on after it charged refreshed page and saw 28-7.I refreshed the page again hoping It was wrong.

Just bet SEC overs. It’s like the big 12 now

Seems like Bovada finally fired their shitty FG capper. :disappointed:

DK Promo. Bet $50+ on Lakers/Warriors ML tomorrow night, and get free $2 in bets for every point scored by either Lebron or Steph, depending on who you pick on the ML.

Minnesota to win the Big Ten (football) is +10000 on Fanduel.

Long odds for sure, but they seem like they’ve turned a corner as far as getting healthy and playing well, and the schedule is super gettable. Plus there’s a decent chance they draw MSU or Michigan in the Champ game and would only be 7-10 point dogs from there.

1 Like

Tailing for $15

Why not. Life is meaningless anyway

1 Like

I was limited to $5 cause lol Fanduel, but I’m in. Same bet is +2500 on Barstool. Thanks for the tip!

me last year early in the season on NBA, finding out a book messed up triple doubles and were giving away arbs until it figured it out by the end of the week.

me this year, well a few books have small promos and god this sucks I got nothing scrolling just now

I didn’t look up players either, only thing I remember last year was SGA points was nonsensically low but I’m a very casual nba follower. I’ll probably regret not really looking at that but whatever.

As an Iowa grad/fan, I like it. Will be dogs @Iowa but can easily win as we saw last weekend. Win that game and they are in the driver’s seat as Purdue still has @OSU and vsMSU.