Betting on Sports

My betting site still has KC -7 over New England even with Cam out, only with double juice now. They took to o/u off the board though.

Some foxbet lines I liked
Kamara and NChubb a TD 3:1 (Max $25)
ARobinson, JJacobs, SDiggs a TD 14:1 (Max $50)
Cowboys -5.5 +300 is the Colin special. Hate the side, but whatever.
$50 free bet refund on the Eagles money line. +260. LoL, but SF is decimated.

Holy home dogs Batman! Do we think that still means anything now?

SF seemed ok last week despite being decimated :man_shrugging:

I’m up like last week thanks to Georgia. On whom shall I blow the house money? hmmm

I’ve got Dolphins ML instead of taking the points. You can LOL me in about 3 hours.

1 Like

Always take the points vs the Hawks.

1 Like

I got up this morning determined to take the 6.5, my guy moved it to 5 because of course he did. Both defenses are sooooo bad. Seattle has the much better QB obviously though they’re traveling a million miles so I really like Miami to keep it close. Not sure about a win though…

1 Like

I saw it at 5.5 and reasoned that either Seattle rolls and wins by 10+ or Miami is able to beat a team that couldn’t travel any farther unless the game was in London. Let’s have the Fitzmagic continue.

Edit add: and I say this as a fins fan, so obviously I let my judgment get clouded sometimes.

1 Like

The last couple years, the Hawks have kept almost every game close, even vs shit teams. There’s a significant probability that the Dolphins are up by 4 with 2 minutes left and Russ has the ball. At that point, you will regret not taking the points.

Jamal Adams out. Mind made up. Book it +5

I got the Heat +190 when they were up 9 in the 1st

Got Falcons +250 it’s down to +225. Packers are missing their top 2 WRs so I parlayed with the under.

The Vegas guy that the afternoon drive time honks here interview every Monday said 36% of the bets but 66% of the money are going on Atlanta, meaning the Public is ldo betting the Packers but the sharps are betting the Falcons. He said the line was down from +7 to +5 but my guy still has +6 what do??

He also had under 46.5 on the Chefs-Pats, my guy had 49 so I decided to agree with him and take the under and hope Mahomes doesn’t get it all by himself.

:joy: Atlanta down to +5.5 as I was typing that fml

devante adams tweeted he was out so that helps atl

lol binked the under on the early game ldo giving it all back betting the hapless failcons

So thanks to lolkicker that can’t kick an xp plus a stupid fking coach who doesn’t know when to go for 2, neither I nor the failcons have any hope of winning this

Cut this kicker and ffs fire Dan fking Quinn

Lol sharps who would bet on Dan Quinn

I do appreciate the uber-garbage yardage by Matt Ryan. Too bad he couldn’t manage 15 more.