Betting on Sports

You guys need to go bolder for these refund promos. (Jk a safe parlay to slowly build up the bankroll is much smarter.)

Mine for tonight. Let’s get it!

That’s awesome, gl. Also DK just put out a first to score TD prop where if they don’t score TD first but score anytime in the game you’ll get $20 back.

I got $300 from William Tell when I lost my firsf bet. When I did some math, the longer the odds, the better the ev.

Yeah I haven’t made a bet on WH because I read the fine print and you have to make a bet within 7 days of opening an account for the promo to apply. I talked with CS and they’re supposed to get back to me to see if they can reinstate the promo for me.

I still can’t believe those refs in that Rams - Bills game cost me my entire Saturday winnings. I am still just shaken to my very core.

I’ve hit that promo three times already. It’s fantastic. Kamara won it twice for me, and CEH in week 1. I went with CEH again for tonight’s game. GL!

1 Like

Also, PointsBet with a min $25 spread bet on tonight’s game and $6 back per TD of your team.

I missed a chance to hedge with a 9 point middle I suck

I’M GOING TO FUCKING KILL MYSELF

seriously, please don’t do that

I’m not it was for no money at all but fuck how does it not get there

i feel ya man

Packers Falcons total is 58. Since 2003 9 games have been 58 or higher. The over has hit 8 of 9 times.

Hedging is for suckers.

the team who scored a shit ton a game vs the team who’s given up a shit ton a game

so yeah this is gonna be 20-17 final lol everyone right

only because of a half of mitchell trubisky did any falcons game end up under 58 this season so far.

I’m a good sprots bettor

2 Likes

My $5 on Heat to sweep doesn’t look so brilliant now either

Bet the Yankees to win after falling behind in the 8th I’m a genius

Bovada is ass. Had a 3 team parlay including the Marlins game and it’s still listed. My Denver to win it all bet is still listed too.

Can anyone see player props on the Seahawks game on Foxbet? Every other game has them up.

Ok now I can see them, but they are greyed out because the book has no balls and I won one bet against them.