Betting on Sports

It’s an official stat, but the line is always inflated or sounds way better than it is. Like they had one “Jokic and Anthony Davis JUST 1+ DUNKS EACH!!” but Jokic basically never dunks.

You can see dunk stats for any given player under shooting on basketball-reference.com

1 Like

Thanks! Never knew it was a counted stat.

As an Angels fan I was always looking at Angels props. “Trout to score and Angels to win” was basically the same odds as the game line. Maybe a 20 cent difference. All season long. Crazy.

edit:
Today, Trout to score a run and LAA to win is “Boosted” from +150 to +185!!!

LAA / LAD is +195/-210

1 Like

FanDuel has the Same Game Parlay promo for the basketball games tonight and tomorrow. SGP of 3 or more legs with final odds of +200 or longer, refunded up to $10 if you don’t win. I’ve hit a few of these this month for decent profit.

Tonight I have:
Tyler Herro Over 16.5 Points
Bam Adebayo Over 17.5 Points
Bam Adebayo Over 9.5 Rebounds
Jimmy Butler Over 3.5 Assists
Marcus Smart Over 9.5 Points

$10 @ +933 to return $103.31

Hopefully Bams wrist is ok. He says he good to go, but I took a lower alt rebound line just in case. I think he can hit these numbers even when he’s not 100%.

GL, I did this too. It’s such a good promo. I think they have the same thing going for the Monday night football game as well.

Let’s get that money today!
Cleveland is my survivor (LOL)

1 Like

Got one bet going, LA Rams ML over Bills (line my guy had was Rams +1, +110)

Kinda wish I had bet Houston ML over Pittsburgh just because I don’t feel like Houston ever goes 0-3 but I’m a wuss

BOB has started 0-3 before

True and of course it can happen again. I just think they’re much much better than 0-3 this year particularly.

I could vomit

My entire weekend is fucked. Went from up comfortably to even because of one goddamn shit eating ref.

I want this guy fired and impoverished.

The value of this ticket had some large swings today. There’s no way +2200 wasn’t hugely +EV, I don’t really bet sports, but I couldn’t resist hitting that line a few times.

2 Likes

Nice wins! I had a good day overall, but almost capped it off with a 7 leg same game parlay win. Just needed a Cook TD but he left the game with an injury in the 3rd.

2 Likes

FYI I’m looking at the custom bets for tonight and then building the same bet on Fanduels SGP option and getting significantly higher odds on FanDuel. May be worth checking there in the future when you see a Foxbet custom bet you like.

2 Likes

Yeah, I should probably check out other options and hit some bonuses. I don’t sportsbet much but I do like free money.

Most of Foxbet’s lines are crap, I only have an account because of Stars. They have more free money tonight, with a $10 bet on the MNF game giving you $5 for each Mahomes/Jackson TD

Foxbet has some decent free money promos occasionally, but FanDuel and DraftKings put them to shame. There has been so many amazing promos the last few weeks. I got $125 in free bonuses from FanDuel just yesterday alone.

And I thought I’ve been bonus-whoring. How’d you pull that off?

And lol, the money isn’t significant but I know literally nothing about soccer and took a flyer on one of FD’s soccer no risk parlays today.

1 Like

$100 from the Double Up promo, 50 from SEA and $50 from GB. I bet one side on DK with the 20% boost, and the side I think is most likely to score 35+ on FD. Usually can guarantee a small profit with a free shot at the $50 bonus. Got $100 from that last week too.

Then $25 from the Catch promo where I picked Kamara and he had 10 catches so the bonus maxed out.

1 Like

Chiefs and over parlay. Don’t feel great about either.

The good news is one of us is guaranteed the spread. The bad news is the under is definitely coming through.