Betting on Sports

Bogey double for the win I am the greatest sports bettor of all time.

foxbet put up an nfl special:
drew lock over 200 passing yards even money (limit 1k)
am I insane, or is that a huge potential middle? (30+yards)

I also saw an ad for a FoxBet super boost DEN to score at even money, but I dont see it listed on the site yet.

Edit: looks like it’s PHI to score at even money in the PA/NJ market. Trying to make up for last week I guess.

Yeah got the philly to score one. that’s their $10 give away special. (That I’ll try to bet Saturday and Sunday as well)
Usually you can tell the overlay by the bet limit. From $10 to $25 to $100.
The DLock bet was a bet boost with a $1K limit.

1 Like

Bet Nuggets ML and the over. Over looking super good already.

Foxbet spots:
Chiefs, Ravens, Cardinals parley +150 (+120 reg)
Kelce, Hopkins, MAndrews all to score a TD 16-1 (appx 9-1)

Just bet this, thx

Gl! Also, try to bet it again tomorrow. Foxbet has a loophole where you can place the max bet once per day on these boosts.

I’ve been limited to one bet now

I’ve only been able to get one bet on the Eagles to score boost so far but my friend got two. Seems random. But I got two max bets on the TB -7.5 boost, and bet the other side on DK for a guaranteed $19 profit for each bet and a chance for a double win if TB wins by exactly 8.

1 Like

Got a 3 team NFL parlay at 45-1. It’s always good to bet on road dogs right?

1 Like

GL!

I’ll be damned. I stopped paying attention after Friday because Johnson wasn’t doing much of anything but I check in today and my boy finished tied for 6th.

3 Likes

I did great yesterday. Small bets on props and a few games, big bets on free money arbitrage and promos. FanDuel has a promo where your Moneyline bet payout on football will be doubled (up to $50) if your team scores 35+ and wins. You can bet the other side of games on DK with their 25% boost promo and guarantee a small profit with a shot at $50. I hit two games yesterday (DAL and SEA) and came close with two more.

Never considered this. Thanks!

1 Like

That’s like my whole roll lol

Edit: to be clear, my lol was at the size of my roll, not at you having had a bad Sunday

FoxBet has Russell Wilson 3+ pass TD and Hawks win +250 (max $25)

Cowboys secondary is bad and their CBs are injured, Free $$$.

Zeke, Lockett and Metcalf all to score TDs +2200 seems good too.

Be careful of those foxbet "boost"s. Some are actually pretty bad value. Especially if they have (and team to win) tacked on. I’ve been finding more and more bad ones lately.

Foxbet has a lot of bad boosts, especially their dunk ones. It’s like a store that raises the price of something from $50 to $80, then puts it on sale for $49.99 and advertises a “SUPER BOOST SALE!?!!!”.

Their good boosts are the occasional near locks, or the Colin Boom Bets have been decent.

Yeah, I checked out of those dunk bets early. How do they define dunk anyway? Is that an official stat. F that.