Betting on Sports

I would either do one Banker bet or a few smaller blackjack bets (preserving your option to double and split). Or lots of smaller bets if you don’t want variance. Reducing variance doesn’t cost EV as long as you track how much you’ve wagered and don’t wager a penny more than you would have in a single all-in bet, ie don’t wager the same dollar more than once.

If you go with blackjack, ideally use a composition-dependent chart.

Bet online has some odds boosters for $50 spread/OU you can get free money arbs if you want or just ride with them, whatever.

Limited on MGM finally. Made it 6 good months.

I’m limited to 5 bucks on DK’s odds boosters with I think the only one I fired on in months was one of the HR’s that hit. sites are weird

Went with the GMen tonight to make this game watchable for the first half at least.

Just live bet NY +2.5 -130

Skins qb looks pretty bad.

2 Likes

Small limits but ~20 yard middle for D’eric King rushing yards for MSU/MIA game on DK/FD. Would def max both sides (or the one you think is inoorrect) before lines change.

Man these lines today lol Vegas seems pissed. I don’t have a clue where to look.

I liked PSU big over AU but now I see AU is getting bet down so I’m getting nervous about it.

I figured Old Piss can easily cover 14.5 over Tulane then recalled Tulane nearly beating Oklahoma.

No huge home dogs I really like at all

Hmm

1 Like

I took A&M-30 lolme

2 parlays today

Cinci -4
Pitt -14
Mich St +7

Pitt -14
Auburn +5
UCLA -10.5

1 Like

After watching Louisville last night I think Ole Miss covers.

1 Like

Mark it Donnie

Washington-17.5 over Ark St? Why or why not?

My buddy took it in the shorts last weekend and was all “I’m never betting again bro just gonna enjoy the games from now on bro it’s rigged bro” and then proceeds to give me his “picks” this morning that he wasn’t putting money on. They were Cincy, Michigan, A&M and Cuse. All hit :joy:

Yawn another game an Ohio State college isn’t gonna cover. Maybe I need to start focusing my dollars thuswise

I don’t get Houston being +13.5 tomorrow at all. Cleveland is good but not elite, Houston’s roster isn’t all time bad and Tyrod Taylor is definitely better than replacement level QB right now.

2 Likes

100% with you

cleveland can pound it on them so still could get out of hand but yeah this was my first thought too.

Lions Packers over since that should be a shootout as long as GB plays whatever the hell defense that was against the Saints.

BetRivers had a 100% boost on jai alai today so I picked a -200 random and if course he lost lol. Only $25 max so who cares but still amusing

I picked something else on that one but also didn’t have a clue probably never will bother to go look up whether it won or lost.

I’m taking Will Dissly o1.5 recs (-135) because Waldron is getting everyone involved and why wouldn’t you throw it more to this guy -
https://twitter.com/ECSN206/status/1437133840502312960

1 Like