Betting on Sports

Welp I guess Detroit is even worse than advertised

1 Like

Had a $100 risk free bet on Fanduel. Plopped it on HOU ML but accidentally used bonus funds, which were ineligible. So I took the actual risk free bet and put it on Steelers ML.

2 Likes

51 pts scored to start the 4th in Ari/Tenn.
Total 53.5
I can smell the bad beat coming
edit:
Prater already missed a FG

1 Like

LOL us

Fuck. Seriously?

yeah the lions

Totally pointless too, down 3 possessions with a minute left.

Lions now only down 8, we’re not the only ones super rustled about it.

I need one more made FG in the SF/DET game because those fucks missed two, lets go OT.

Mistakes were made.

1 Like

Ends on 51
FFFFFFUUUUUUU

1 Like

notbad.jpg

Waiting too long to get anything on the afternoon games :frowning:

Lol me I bet the Lions hard at +7.5 then Decker goes down in practice, line moves to +9 and the Lions lose by 8.

Lions got one in garbage time today. Took a weird bounce right off kittles facemask.

Lost me my teased up SF spread too

Cost me one of my largest non arbed bets ever ($500). Oh well, it was massively +ev and I’d take it again if offered. Thankfully I’ll about break even on the day with my arbs and other bets, but still stings a bit.

I would’ve never noticed it if you didn’t post it here. Thanks for that, we tried.

1 Like

I feel like a lamb being led to slaughter. Raiduhs +4 seems absurdly obvious to me

Edit my guy bumped it down to 3.5 while I typed that fml

Foxbet tweeting out 80% of the money is on the Ravens, while the point spread moves Down
Hmmmm

1 Like

was trying to think of why anyone would bet the raidahs for this game, I guess home field advantage which isn’t even a point now, or the opposite coast time zone thing, which also means nothing now.