Betting on Sports

Think they just pulled it cause I just bet it and it’s gone, sad. I’m not crushing them or anything so LOL them if they’re flagging me from now on.

Any offensive lineman to score a TD on Sunday

this is another interesting one at NO at -550, dunno how much gimmick shit is in opening week games tho. edit–never mind there were 5? in 2019.

Give me one reason not to slam Michigan -6.5 over Washington in prime time tonight

Washington should be getting some receivers back. Michigan has some big questions on their D, especially interior DL and corners. If Washington can manball us it will be a low possession game that anything can happen in

1 Like

It dropped to -125, then -250, then was removed. It must have gotten hammered before DK realized their mistake.

Jim Harbaugh

This is a more convincing argument than his but I remain unconvinced. I took Michigan

Also thinking of BYU and points vs Utah, rivals at home getting points always works out right???

2 Likes

Always fade me

Like Chris Carson o2.5 recs (-108).

I guess file this under “Read the fine print”
I like to bet “Double Result” in certain BB games. It’s Team A to lead after 5 innings, and to win the game.

So the Dodgers game last night is graded a Loss at Will/Hill/Caesars. 5-2 Dodgers lead after the 5th. 5-4 win.

So it seems, WH/C grades after the 4th inning!!!
Has anyone heard of such a thing?

I think I’ve read before that the first few weeks of NFL are the best bets as the books try to figure out where everyone stands. Idk if that’s true but for that reason I’m on more games than I’d normally play.

Buffalo -6.5
Tennessee -3
Seattle -3
ATL -3
Miami ML (because I hate myself)

Tempted by Jameis o.5 INT (-200)

This would probably be profitable but I have to think they’ll pull him at 4.

7 Likes

Where I’m at rn

I have so many promo wagers on different teams and individual players, I don’t know what I want to happen.

Same

I had a boost for 10 nfl games on DK

Then the next day I had a boost on everyday Sunday game

Just clicking buttons at this point

Did go 2-1 yesterday in college. Picked OSU LOL ME

I have a lot on Seattle, SF and LAR

Luckily I went for a middle on OhSt -6.5 and Or +8.5 so didn’t get hurt financially

lol, a lot of this I do remember Seattle by exactly 3 points would be nice tho.

I need Carolina to win but ZWilson a TD pass. NYJ may not score at all

Have 49ers everywhere from 0.5 to teased up to 9.5, tilted at poker and literally put my remaining stars br on this, smart decision!

1 Like