Betting on Sports

It does appear to be RIP dinger tuesdays. September 1st call-ups probably mess with the markets a lot too. I’m looking forward to what sort of football promos we get. Maybe a touchdown Sundays? I like the sound of that.

2 Likes

Coastal is only a 25 point favorite over Kansas

seems too low, they returned a bunch of people and well Kansas sucks

Iowa State was so bad last week hard not to take Iowa. I’m nowhere near the level I was on these things 15 years ago though so gl if you either go with or fade me.

Pointsbet has bucs -8 at even for those looking for such things. Bet online has cowboys +9.5 at -115. Fanduel has a $50 on bucs -9.5 at +150 in their boost section.

Odds booster Tom Brady U .5 rushing -110 also. (and if he throws a yard for $10, but I ain’t gonna post every single 5 or 10 thing every book is doing out there)

USA cricket at -210 to beat Papua New Guinea feels like free money.

PNG has been ass at ODIs and USA walked over them in the first match.

took me four books to find one line and it’s -250 welp

I got it at a William Hill book in Vegas.

WH / Caesars has $50 win $50 if TB scores a point

2 Likes

For those with betonline, the odds boosters are back and they are good this time.

1 Like

Fan Duel boosted TB to -9.5 +150 today when the normal line was still -8.5. I figured it was still a good deal and jumped on it. The current line on FD is TB -9.5 -102. Fan Duel’s odds boosts all seem really good.

2 Likes

There’s all sorts of arbs thanks to everyone’s odds boosters out there. ie, Pointsbet has cowboys +9.5 +100 now.

well except draftkings anyway and LOL bovada.

Just hit up Ravens under 2950.5 rushing yards on DK right after the gus Edwards news. Looks like it’s already taken down

Got 10

25% boost max $200 on draft kings

Being a vip has been profitable

Got the same thing for week 1 CFB

Don’t think we have any other Canadians from bc/mb/qb but playnow has a free bet of up to $250 when you deposit the same amount and make a bet of that amount.

well they covered but wtf at giving up 22 to Kansas despite returning almost everyone.

Unlucky on the bucs, lucky on this one I guess. wheeee sports

I got the und money line come on now

Got an Ohio State U -15 (went back down to 14.5 right after I booked it, of course)

Maybe Tennessee getting 3.5 at home vs Pitt? I know Tennessee sucks but that seems weird

I was gonna take Texas and lay the 6.5 against Arkansas but found out it’s at Arkansas so now I’m not sure

BOL odds booster Fernandez +225 for $50

DK only let me bet $5 on the Hawaii over 69 booster welp was a good run I guess.

Alright I guess since Vegas has vowed not to lose any more on an Ohio State neither will I, no more of their nonsense

Iowa +4? I don’t fking know :man_shrugging:

My Hawaii booster was weirdly capped at 49 and some change despite saying $50.

1 Like

DK NFL>Sunday Specials>Kickoff Specials

They have any team to recover an onside kick NO at -115. Insane value. Has to be a mistake I think.

There were 3 total recoveries last season and 8 in 2019. There was a rule change this year limiting receiving teams to 9 players lining up in the setup zone, but I don’t think that will make a big enough difference to make this a bad bet. Hopefully there won’t even be any onside kicks attempted.