Betting on Sports

Turns out you were correct on this. In contact with their support right now and they’re looking into it because it did legitimately pop up as a new offer for me and confirm me as opted in. But probably shouldn’t try this if you’ve already done it.

Support ended up giving me a $100 free bet since they agreed it was presented to me in a confusing way.

1 Like

Definitely read the full details of all promos. Most are straightforward but occasionally important info is buried in there. I hate having to constantly scroll past promos for first time users.

The thing that confused me is that the big bet promo had shown as unavailable to me for 2 months since I had used it, and yesterday it popped up front and center for me on the homepage and offered to let me opt in. After I opted in, it confirmed it for me too. So my assumption was they were re-offering the promotion.

This is what I explained to support and while they said they couldn’t credit me the full $300, they agreed to $100 for the confusion.

Credit to DK for at least agreeing to offer something to make it right. Not all books will do that.

Good job putting the whammy on Oosthuizen in the final day so your brother could have a sweat and you could win max money.

2 Likes

I’m shocked he didn’t win and cost me the whole shebang.
As it is, we agreed to split it.

2 Likes

My strategy of betting the 2nd place favorite in tournaments worked out will again as I bet Morikawa after round 1 at +462 and got well paid, even if I was just taking advantage of a 25% odds boost.

2 Likes

Suns +250 oddsboost on DK. I don’t love it but it’s a good bet according to Twitter.

1 Like

If you live in IL you can also grab the Bucks ML on FD. $9 free money and the Bucks ML will pay out if the Bucks take a 14 point lead but go on to lose. I’ve won both sides of the ML several times during the playoffs doing this, including game 5 of the Finals.

1 Like

I took this one as well as the Suns to win by 1-10 on FanDuel for +360.

Fuck this NBA talk

It’s Dinger Tuesday

3 Likes

One of, if not the greatest gambling promos ever.

So my strategy for dinger Tuesdays has been to bet the game with the highest O/U, and then bet the most likely player by the odds. I’m open to other ideas though. I never read the fine print, but I assume you can only bet one game?

I bet every game. Every week. I just pick people +300 to +600

After 6-7 weeks I’m up a couple hundred.

Only need to go 2/15 to break even

1 Like

I assume we’re talking the Fan Duel $25 to hit a home run bet & get a $5 bonus for every dinger in that game?

If so, the print reads “You may place on eligible wager for each Tuesday MLB Game, but only your first eligible wager placed on an eligible game will count towards this promotion”

So the way I read it if you bet every game, only the first game you bet will actually get you the $5 promo?

Nope, it’s $5 promo good for one bet for every MLB game.

1 Like

I’ve been doing it since 6/1. One HR bet per game and you get the $5/HR credit for every game where your batter has at least one AB. No ABs and the bet is void.

Well alright it appears I have to go make some more bets.

1 Like

There we go, I have bet the full slate of games for tonight (except for LA/SF which I assume is because LA has no SP listed). It’s all house money anyways since I cleared $500 on their Tuesday blackjack promo.

2 Likes

The first week I picked a guy who didn’t start and PH went 0-1

Never again

I wait for the starting lineups to come out

1 Like