Betting on Sports

Counterpoint: Hawks in 5

I loaded up again on this bet. Ben Simmons is Trae’s worst matchup. I’ve got $500 riding on the ML.

I have no idea what I’m talking about.

3 Likes

I’m with ya, I took Sixers -2.5 as soon as it opened because I figured Embiid would play. I run so bad in bets where I get a great line. I should start betting the other side toward game time.

1 Like

I still think it was a good bet. I also still think the 76ers demolish them the rest of the way.

Bucks ML -110. Can we really expect Middleton and Holiday to be invisible AND Griffin, Harris, and Mike James to score 49 again? Going to say no to that.

Someone talk me out of hammering the 76ers again please.

still haven’t been able to opt in any of the draft kings bonus stuff or promos on the site for awhile now welp gg on those.

guess I’ll take the sixers shrugs

I’ve already done so, gl.

A little on Utah as well.

Spread?

70/30 ml

1 Like

76ers -6.5 - $133
Clippers - ML - $200
Parlayed - $100

Fade me if you want money.

Same here. And I did the $500 ML bet on MIL/BKN a few days ago. Never got credited the $115 free version I contacted support and was told “you never opted in but we’ll give the credit as a one time courtesy”. Their site is such garbage. Can’t opt in to anything.

Leg 1 - check. Let’s go Clippers (ugh).

I think I ended up with about $500 on the 76ers, had Like $100 on a boosted Harris/Embiid o49.5 at 2.3 as well.

1 Like

Grats. I threw another $100 on the spread right before tip off because I’m a degenerate. I’ve got a decent payday coming with a clippers win. It’s a tragedy that I’ll probably only watch half before falling asleep. 10:30 tip is pain.

I read this thread and put $100 on the sixers -6 right before tipoff, thanks guys.

1 Like

Don’t thank us, thank Shake Milton.

I had bet on Utah but didn’t know Conley was out so hedged. Think I make an extra $10 on Utah or something.

This game has been really weird with Utah shooting -35% and PG/Kawhi both being near invisible on offense.