Betting on Sports

Don’t worry they’ll ban you in like 5 seconds anyway. My BetMGM account lasted like 5 days before being limited to like $12/game.

2 Likes

From my dad. I have no idea about baseball but I’m sold.

“I know you don’t bet baseball, there is a better than average line for STL Cardinals -1.5 runs at Arizona tonight. Arizona pitcher likes to throw sinkers and cardinals kill sinker balls. Pays +140. No such thing as a LOCK but this is close to one.”

2 Likes

i watched the ML move from -110 to -320 :frowning_face:

1 Like

Uuugghh. He sent me that 5 hours ago. I’ll take the blame on this one. Should have posted sooner.

1 Like

@beetlejuice are you betting the Lakers Suns game?

i took lakers -6.5

Same. I think it goes really really downhill from here for the Suns. Lakers D is too good, especially with a not 100% Chris Paul.

1 Like

Anyone betting Valorant Masters? Backing NA/KR has so far been cash money.

My bulletproof never-bet-against-koreans-in-a-new-game system is killing it too :tipping_hand_man:

EU’ll rise again, but time ain’t ripe for that, champs.

I like to bet on the Lakers because if they lose I am still happy.

2 Likes

I got it at -135 so ty

1 Like

One final fuck you Bovada

Had to cash out to a different wallet than the one I deposited from cuz reasons???

Lakers vs Suns 5 point spread tonight. My mind says hammer Suns with no AD, but… Lebron!

I think you mean different address? It’s generally not a good idea to reuse addresses, especially for grey/black market transactions. You can get a new receiving address from your same wallet (and there’s no way for them to know that address belongs to your old wallet).

1 Like

Suns +3 seems too good? AD is going to be in the locker room in the first quarter and Lebron is old.

2 Likes

3 units on Clippers tonight. $150 for anyone that cares. Also putting $50 on the under.

I also parlayed this like a true degenerate. BINK!

2 Likes

Nets ML - $250.

People got complacent on how good the Nets 3 are.

Edit: Under 240 - that’s a lot.

1 Like

Also did the degen parlay as well. NBA playoffs are treating me well.

2 Likes

Also bombed Nets -3

Feels like free money.

Seems like another free money line of day.

76ers ML -160. The hawks beat a terrible Knicks squad and people think they are in the same level as 76ers. McMillian is a mediocre playoff coach and the hawks are young. Even without Embiid the 76ers are better. Seems like the only time to get this kind discount on this series.