Betting on Sports

Everyone was in the 2p2 bracket pool.

If you are in PA or Michigan (I think) you need to take advantage of a DK promo that ends Sunday at midnight. Opt in and play through $20,000 on a specific BJ game and you get $2,000 credits. I drove over to PA today to do it and netted $1,672 profit for about 4.5hrs of work, playing all $10 hands. Insane value.

I actually ran pretty poorly and lost $785 on my $20k playthrough. Expected loss would be around $400. With the credits I would have still netted $1285 profit, but thankfully I was chopping action with a friend who ran better so I get $1672 profit total.

3 Likes

Campazzo
PB Boost - o4.5 Assists +130
FD u4.5 Assists +126

Free ~$30

3 Likes

Glad you posted. When I looked at FD earlier they didn’t have this line posted yet.

When I first saw the PB boost this morning, there were no FD lines up. I thought there was no chance it was a +EV bet looking at his game log. Guess I wasn’t factoring in the Murray injury enough.

what’s going on with the sportsbetting this week? PB one odds booster that fortunately ended up good but usually those suck instead of it’s normal amount of 3-5, DK is “one for the entire week profit boost” instead of daily The free money train seems to be drying up.

DK has a boost still up for musgrove over 5.5 Ks and Padres to win at +145. Padres are up 1-0 and he has 4 Ks already after 2 innings.

Edit: tied 1-1 now, still very +ev.

Edit 2: he’s at 6Ks now. Boost still up.

1 Like

This is looking really good right now. Little room for surprises with his o/u of 6.5

Ok I’ve cleared 88% of my bovada bonus. I want this cleared so I can poker it up, but betting on baseball/soccer/golf/nba is not something I have ever done. I’ll take picks if ya got em, otherwise I’m randomly guessing at nba lines and taking Rangers -1.5 lines on principle

Bet all the hockey favorites today. Nashville -130, Minnesota -160, Las Vegas -250, Edmonton -140.
Nash/Chi un5.5
Mon/Edm un6

2 Likes

For NBA bet Kings -3.5

1 Like

got oilers and kings. forgot to get em in right when I got home but ty!

Glad you missed the meltdown in Chicago. 3 Chi goals last 10 minutes, then win in OT. Cost me

1 Like

1 loss 1 push (got kings -3), I’m down for rando bets until I clear this bs

Carolina -125 v Fla. Might wait until Bobrovsky is confirmed as the starter. If Dreidger is the starter, then stay away.

also, Rangers -170 and Islanders -125.
I bet Rangers in regulation -110 for the better price.

Btw, I would never recommend a bet I hadn’t already made or expect to make.

Have a Bet $20, get a free live $20 NBA bet. Anyone with an NBA pick tonight?
Not looking to scalp my way to $10.

Caff,
Don’t mind Bruins -1.5 if you can get close to even money.

Last week, I tried to do this, but forgot to opt-in to the challenge, so they got me, but I won the bet.

This week I took Donte DiVincenzo o5.5 rebounds +105 because u5.5 is -108 on pinny. I know jack shit about the NBA and have never heard of this person.

Now I need to remember to make the live bet.

live bet the royals in the 4th at +267 last night, and had the under 7.5 in the opener

1 Like

Is this still available or was it last week? What was it called?