Betting on Sports

Celtics +1.5 looks good

So when I did this last week when I made my live bet apparently the odds changed as I hit place so it didn’t go through. I didn’t notice at the time. Luckily it didn’t expire til Friday afternoon and there was a day game to bet (still lost both bets lol). It looks like they closed that loophole this week and it expires at midnight tonight, so get your free live bet in.

Is there anything good to live bet with high +odds that isn’t absurdly juiced? I never bet NBA.

I took Sixers and o229.5 +950 on a punt, was ~13% house edge.

No idea. I just throw darts at the wall, almost literally. I figure a $20 bet for a $20 free bet is a solid $6 in ev at the worst.

No longer available, it ended on Sunday night.

It was!
Took 76ers +11.5 ev live. Started the night out right.
Then the Isles and Rags crapped the bed. But the Bruins and Canes came through.
Man, I could go for some Raising Cane’s about now

1 Like

pistons and mavs last night i took mavs -10.5 and they’re up by 13 with like no time left. last play fuckin pistons hit a 3 pointer i was like

I feel like for people who really follow NFL Draft talk, mocks, and know how to read the various smoke signals that teams throw out there’s gotta be some massive edge betting NFL Draft Props.

It feels like a different version of the NCAA Tourney Seed Prop markets but one I’m way less well versed in.

The NFL Draft is more heavily covered and watched than most other sporting events. I’d bet that oddsmakers have a pretty good idea what’s going on when they put out the prop lines.

nah, usually lines move hard on stupid shit rumors that made the news because people are morons 9ers coach goes to a pro day line shifts hard because again people are morons they limited the props pretty hard or I would’ve hammered the shit out of them early

So and so could be a first round pick wouldn’t surprise me

that person goes in rd 3 tops

that said seems like they figured some stuff out now, main ? is who the 9ers really are taking if it was all smoke or not then whatever the hell the falcons are gonna do

personally I have #3 is lance but I haven’t really looked into it or anything. I know all about the mac jones is such a great fit stuff and shanahans are morons when it comes to the draft lynch needs to not draft whoever he wants this time lolol. (there’s a recent story with the 9ers he begged for a guy so bad that everyone else thought sucked but lynch caved to shut him up and they took him in round 4 and he insta flamed out)

The year the chargers went full smoke when it was completely irrelevant for them to do so still bugs me. way too much time before the draft.

Mocks aren’t that useful–someone usually YOLO’s or LOL’s in the top 6 or so and it messes shit up.

4 Likes

Knicks have won 9 in a row and have covered 11 in a row

2 Likes

got on that train in my rando NBA picks

Gotta let this ride right even though that -13.5 looks a lot worse than when I picked it?

Hedging is for pussies

2 Likes

Lost this by 1 fucking point on the last game. If I have a unique skill at betting it’s consistently going 2/3 on a 3 game parlay.

3 Likes

Sounds like hedging is for Koss

Just got an offer from DK for free 20% deposit bonus, no requirements, up to 1k bonus. Anyone ever get an offer like that before? I assume it wouldn’t be good to just cash out instantly but this seems like completely free money otherwise.

I’ve had a random 50% deposit bonus from them before. The bonus required a 1x playthrough but that can be easily done without losing much. Then you can cashout. I’d wait until you co.plete the playthrough before withdrawing any of your money just to be safe.

1 Like