Betting on Sports

Brag:

hahaha fuck you liverpool

3 Likes

That’s awesome. I’m too much of a wimp to actually pointsbet.

That did the trick. Thanks.

1 Like

Bookies should generally be better than this at math, right?

1 Like

DeChambeau did not make the cut and I did not make this bet, so I’m a happy man.

1 Like

I remember someone posting in SE on 2+2 several years ago about a sucker bet where you offer someone preseason to pick any 5 NFL teams and they win the bet as long as none of the five teams makes the playoffs, but lose if any of them do make the playoffs. I imagine picking 4 golfers to make the cut in a PGA tournament might be similar to this, in that it sounds easy but usually loses.

1 Like

My friend made 5 figures worth of this bet with people several years in a row.

2 Likes

don’t know that’s actually gone poorly the last few years for casuals. Jets Lions Bengals would’ve been a lot of the combos. Dolphins would’ve KO’d a bunch but they missed too. Outside of NFCE, it’s been mostly the same cast of teams or medicore teams that people would’ve avoided. Maybe the Browns were the only killer of those this year.

Which side

Offering people to take 5 teams.

Let’s do it before the season this year. I’m a beast. I laughed at all the people picking the Lions as a sneaky good team this year.

WH offering a boost of Bulls to win at +150, max wager $100. BetRivers and DK both have Kings -112

I offended the gambling gods.

2-7-1 on UFC tonight lol.

1 Like

Today’s game is Michigan Ohio State. Was able to get OSU +1.5 on PB and Michigan pk on DK

Everyone has moved back to the 1.5 spread now.

Confirmed -

2 Likes

Wow, michigan with 9 3s in the first half. Still 2 min to go

I’m on OSU of course

1 Like

Same, not that 7 is bad. I’m just hoping for that 1 point Michigan win!

1 Like

newcastle are playing a hell of a lot better than i thought they would when i placed several large bets on manchester united

2 Likes

Saw a couple places offering the field to win the NCAA Championship vs Gonzaga and Baylor at -134. Are those two really that good?