Betting on Sports

i am 6 in a row on these make it rain college bets #noarbitrage #allprofit

2 Likes

Basically yeah. Only 3 teams ever have reached the Kenpom rating that Gonzaga has reached at any point during the season, and Baylor has been running through all of their opposition but don’t have as many marquee wins as Gonzaga as their conference has 4 other pretty good teams but they’ve all kinda beat up on each other so they’re all in the high teens-low 20s on KP.

After watching Ohio State-Michigan today…

Look Baylor and Gonzaga are really really fucking good, but I’d take -134 with the field

1 Like

it’s not much different, basically just UVA vs some ranked B12 teams as the difference. Though Illinois is better than Iowa don’t care what ken thinks

I agree with that. Michigan and Ohio State are really balanced, capable teams that can shoot the lights out and waste very few possessions.

Plenty of other teams are capable of giving Gonzaga and Baylor a run. I think the computer ratings are slightly overrating the gap between them and the rest of the good teams.

PB promo is Syracuse @ Duke

Current lines in IL:

1 Like

-5 dead :(

IL only via promos DK suns to score first +125
Bet rivers Portland to score first +121 (via profit boost)

25 max for both, I know exciting $ here (well I think rivers is IL only, if it’s in a few more states well someone else is in luck)

1 Like

I’m just looking forward to losing this promo again by betting on the “favorite” to score first. I want to see how long my streak can go.

1 Like

I’m 0-2 on +200 bets on 1st team to score currently.

1 Like

I won all of them I didn’t arb

just gonna want it more

3 Likes

Glad I took Duke against Cuse’s stupid zone D.

1 Like

had the same thought, zone = more 3’s

1 Like

my college winning streak improbably continues. definitely because i’m betting the minimum every time

phoenix scored first so hope you won

another site promo strikes down how much I win again

1 Like

The greatest 0EV sweat in sports is currently up on 2+2 Medium-highstakes PL/NL. Admo’s 300$ March madness squares pool. 63 sweats in 1 bet!

No fancy PB promo plays available atm:

There’s a 25% boost on any CBB game through DK, but I’m not using that here.

1 Like

Texas -2.5 over kansas

2 Likes

2-16 Iowa State leads at unbeaten Baylor in the 2nd half

did the books even post a ML for that one, damn oh only +1800 to - abillion, lame.

wow i was about as wrong as possible on this one