Betting on Sports

some insane bullshit in the nba tonight

Dude that’s so 2004

make it rain on pointsbet iowa (+2, -105) v wisconsin (-2, -115)

1 Like

with DK’s profit boost you can get Iowa +2.5 +114, Wis -2 -115 pointsbet

a couple fanduel promotions that interest me

25 on OSU/PSU and if you pick the winning team you get $3 for every point of margin of victory (max 45)
25 on first basket for Nets/Warriors and you get it back if the player scores 25

1 Like

can you fuckin imagine: like 4 seconds left, game tied, this ginger fuck who was sinking 3s all night gets fouled at the 3 point line and sinks all 3 free throws, denver gets it back and AMAZINGLY from way the fuck out sinks a 3 to tie… i’m like,

wizards get the ball back, tie game, with 0.1 seconds left a guy is right under the net and he gets fouled!!! sinks both frees, no time to even hail mary across the court. and i have to look at this today:

Disgust

1 Like

This is what I did, even though Iowa is the better 3 pt shooting team.

These refs hate Leicester City

I almost just bet Iowa. Wisconsin is the most overrated team in ncaabb I don’t care what pomeroy thinks. Though he has loyola 9th so whatever his model is, LOL.

1 Like

These refs are 100% paid off I can’t even believe what I’m seeing

As an Iowa alum and someone who has been following the team a good amount this season, WIS -2 looks right to me. Iowa opened as a very small fave on some books which seemed off. While Iowa does average more 3s per game, I would expect the EV of 3s made to be around the same for each team. Wisconsin is an above average defense while Iowa has the worst defense in the big ten. They rank last and second to last in opponents 3p/game and 3pa/game in conference play respectively.

PB just came out with NBA Single Game Parlay insurance. They will refund your parlay up to $25 in free bets if you hit 2 out of 3 legs. From what I can tell, the only stipulation is the total price of the parlay has to be +100 or better. Not sure if a strategy was discussed in this thread when FD had a similar promotion, but I just find two legs with the absolute worst odds (like -3000 or something), and then one bet at even money. Basically only have to sweat the even money bet, and get the free bet if it misses. Will end up losing 2 or more legs every now and then. You could do a SGP on the first/early game on the NBA schedule. If you hit, probably enough time to do another one for the west coast game.

I’ve heard PB has an itchy trigger finger when it comes to “abusing” promos, so might want to do this at your own risk.

THE BETTING LINES ARE RIGHT WISCONSIN IS AT HOME HURR DURR

11 3s each team at least with time to go

it’s ironic the DK promo actually cost me money cause it was too easy to just arb the thing

2 Likes

Thank you Wisconsin for firing up 34 3PA tonight!

2 Likes

lol this fanduel promo of running up the score at the end of the game is crack every PSU foul I’m like YESSSS

DONT FOUL BACK NO

every score is money swinging one way or the other lolol

Today’s PB promo:

I’m gonna hope for that 5 point St Louis win.

I used a free bet on PB on

Jazz -4.5 +110 is in their odds boost section Clippers +4.5 -109 DK. Might be better out there I didn’t look. can only get 50 in tho.

in case you just want the free bet money

Today’s game is Michigan State - Indiana, starting in 2 hours. Indiana is -6 on PB and MSU is +6.5 at DK and BetRivers

1 Like

WH has a bet at +650 for both Djokovic and Osaka to win in straight sets that you can still bet even though Osaka already won in straight sets. The bet on Djokovic alone is +400

1 Like

beat: i only slept 4 hours last night and it completely overlapped with the chelsea game that i lost a dime on. at least let me watch! i’m like saddam, i don’t want that hood on my head when you’re hanging me. i want to look at who’s doing it and curse them out the whole time

1 Like

Anyone else having trouble with PB?

I can’t log into the app, period. When I log into the website, it won’t let me use any free bets and the screen above is what I see when I click on the “free bets” section.

My app was acting weird last night so I reinstalled and that fixed it

1 Like