Betting on Sports

they all are favored to make the playoffs since only the colts need to win and someone to lose but they’re playing the jags and they just need one of four teams (titans as well) to lose

so, yes one of Titans, Colts, Dolphins, Browns, Ravens will miss the playoffs but each one is favored to make it because 4 of those 5 make it

So who’s going to miss

DK: 100% boost on any CBB game today.

sigh, spent too long trying to find anyone who has giants to miss the playoffs because of DK’s odds booster on it. None of them do.

I did arb every promo so far even the one that took me some time to find all for a buck and fifty cents, sweet annual ROI tho

Oklahoma to score first -110 bovada, Florida to score first +122 betonline

maybe just bet OU since the hard steam has gone on it. Last night I was so close to getting an arb with OU ML and I let it go instead of just betting it because it moved hard lol me.

1 Like

Bet on an underdog ml and get the free $10 bet for betting $25+ on an underdog ml, then arb on other site.

1 Like

DK’s underdog ml lines are pretty bad generally, you actually have to look at another site first before finding the one or two it might be better.

I did Missouri +155->+310 and arbed with Tennessee -170 on FoxBet for $26 and the $10 free bet, I’m sure there are better deals out there.

Is this the Chainsaw sports betting thread?

5 Likes

would you prefer I could go back to degeneracy?

Yes let’s get some 6 team parlays going

1 Like

I will not go that far

1 Like

My first half-year of legalized sports betting in IL in graph form. I don’t plan on making any bets today so these graphs are an accurate representation of June-Dec of this year. Off to a great start!

3 Likes

Another CBB 100% profit boost today, make sure to opt in to the underdog ml free bet promo again (need to do it every day I guess?)

Think I’m up to $100+ arbed and 4 $10 free bets over they last 4 days

1 Like

it took till this morning before I realized you can do both the CBB profit boost promo with the underdog promo with the same bet not any big deal but facepalm

other than DK promos I’m only at two arbs today which is sad and pathetic, so I just bet shit like sacramento kings to make the playoffs and wizards/raptors not to make it on fanduel.

Honestly I don’t think it’s sad and pathetic. I think it’s good bankroll management. Sounds like you’re not pushing action where you don’t think you have an edge. Those little guarantees add up over time.

Need a bet for today

1 Like

suns +3.5 and Kings +5.5

2 Likes

Betting both

1 Like

already on Sac, will throw a $20 on Phx

edit: got +4

1 Like

good luck, u maniacs!