Betting on Sports

Kings hit now just need Suns.

I was gonna bet on 6ers but I asked a 6ers fan and he said no way. Would have been free money.

1 Like

Rivaldo I owe you a soda now you’ve made me lots of. Money

1 Like

Georgia to win by 7 would be a nice start to the day

Is the Northwestern/Auburn game ungambleable? I can’t find a line anywhere.

eta: oh I’m in IL, duh.

I know that Alabama is the unstoppable juggernaught and Notre Dame is overrated as always… But man Alabama can’t stop anybody and 20 is way way too many points for that game. Alabama is gonna score 40+ easy because Jones, Najee, and Devonta are unstoppable… But this feels much more like a 42-28 type of game than a 49-10.

I also feel like Ohio State’s offense has struggled to get off the ground against some pretty mediocre competition in the last few weeks. Fields has been bad and they got bailed out by the running game last week because they could just overpower Northwestern. That won’t happen against Clemson.

I see no rationale why the total in Clemson/OSU is higher than the total in Bama/ND.

I bet o in Bama ND and u in Clemson OSU

Nicely done! You made me want to graph my results. I placed my first bet on August 18th, 2020. Started small as I figured things out. 1,606 wagers later I finished the year up almost $4k, plus another $1,200 in bonus credits that aren’t included on this graph. Very happy with these results and excited to see if I can keep the upward trend throughout 2021. This was also by far the most fun football season for me thanks to betting forcing me to learn more about the teams and players, and making money while watching. Good luck in 2021 you degenerates!

4 Likes

I’m also on the U in the Clemson OSU game. Took OSU +7 as well.

Do I switch to the over because I suck?

Hopefully you did exactly that.

I hate everything

already put the DK 100% orange bowl profit boost on not north carolina

With how bad I am at betting maybe Trump really did win

1 Like

Wow, the initial total for the NC is 76.5. That’s a lotta points.

you’re good at life, bro. hear me now?

Not sure I’ve been as hilariously wrong on two games I had strong convictions on in my life.

1 Like

As a Bears fan, I’m jaded and can’t think clearly. Someone tell me why I shouldn’t put my house on the line on Green Bay -4 tomorrow.

Rodgers OWNS the Bears. That’s indisputable. He also has motivation to keep them out of the playoffs. I think it’s gonna be an ass beating.

eta: i know their Jason Momoa is hurt, but we’re also missing like 3 backfield guys.

you won’t be able to put your house on it tomorrow because it’s already -5

still 4 on fanduel

decent arb as GB is -198 there with Draftkings bears +195 ML plus the profit boost promo.

sigh, that’s the first thing I think now, what happened to me, jeez.

at least the orange bowl profit boost bet was a BIG WIN

1 Like

Value Alert:

Colorado State (NCAAB) is listed at +1300 to win the Mountain West Regular Season. They were +1500 preseason, they’ve gone from 118th to 86th in Kenpom over the course of the season, and just had a road win over San Diego St (conf favorite) yesterday.