Betting on Sports

Today I’m on:

Colts
Browns (forgot they’re probably playing Riverman at WR today)
TEN/GB Over

100% profit boost on the Bills/Pats game on DK

it’s sad I’m like OH BOY WHAT CAN I ARB THIS WITH instead of just taking the Bills or something

2 Likes

Making money regardless of outcome is so, so satisfying. Even better is guaranteeing profit with a shot to middle. Once you find one such opportunity you never look at these boosts the same lol.

1 Like

How we feeling about all the overs with this snow

I got that with lebron points earlier this week. that was fun.

I’ve noticed books generally don’t notice or do anything if their odds boosters for games line moves. Some interesting lines every once in awhile in them. (ie they’ll leave it up even if it got steam right before the game tipped off)

Pointsbet the other day had a pregame one that didn’t expire until the Buffalo Marshall game was late in the 4th, (very rarely is one worth betting there tho) except Buffalo didn’t score the TD to go up 7 until just after it did. That was so disappointing.

I decided to take a little on the over, maybe the snow helps GB though since in the snow you throw right.

I’m pretty sure I remember a statistical breakdown that snow doesn’t hurt and can even help offenses (worse traction is better for offenses because they know when they’re making their changes of direction rather than reacting). Wind is usually the variable that kills NFL offenses.

Does anyone know how diligently reputable books track arb opportunities through other books and thus the people who take advantage of them? Like there’s a dumb bonus today from BetRivers where I can ensure like a $6 profit if I arb at another book. Obviously, no one cares about $6. But if I’m constantly betting weird amounts to max the arb, is that something that they’d pick up on over time?

Just bet whole dollar amounts like $53 instead of $53.47 or whatever. Will be less suspicious if they actually do look, and the extra few sense in equity is not worth getting limited or banned.

1 Like

this is a sad post but

what’s the $6 on the rivers side? I only see various odds boosts atm but rivers is usually bad for those

Haha it’s gone now. I didn’t do it, either. One of their daily specials is O5.5 TDs at +120 for MNF. DK had U5.5 TDs at -107 earlier. Now it’s at -125.

figured it’d be that one, I hate searching props on books, didn’t see it scrolling through on DK and a few books are a giant mess trying to find any of them. I have enough books maybe it hasn’t moved on one of them, if I can find the darn thing.

The bet $25 on an underdog on DK, all the lines but one are not good quickly searching either and that one is too far to easily make a profit on.

sigh, free money drying up quick

grrrr so far everyone else has a different number and doesn’t look like it’s worth trying to middle any of it

1 Like

Used the 100% Profit Boost for a nice middle DK to FD.

Josh Allen Passing Yards:

Fanduel Over 267.5 -110
Draftkings Under 279.5 +140

1 Like

Foxbet/Bovada arbs
o3.5 total FGs +160 / u3.5 -125
o1.5 Pats FGs +125 / u1.5 -105

DK promo: 200% profit boost on any NBA game today.

I arbed the Celtics/Pacers ML for $45 guaranteed.

1 Like

who cares about $3 or so but there is one for us IL guys pointsbet oddsbooster Miami +110, Betrivers 10% bowl profit prop on Oklahoma State ML.

5 arbs so far tonight, the 20% NBA is still on DK along with the 200 being the best 2. Worth the hour I spent on it anyway.

1 Like

alabama NCAA championship -143 DK
does not win NCAA championship +155 Bovada

very small profit since it’s $50 max on bovada tho. Like $2.5 or something. I’m taking every penny I can get though.

1 Like

No reason not to take every penny. I’d bet it too if I had money in Bovada

Pointsbet Dolphins to make playoffs -193
Draftkings Dolphins to miss playoffs +260

guess only IL, IA, CO, NJ can do both of these though

pointsbet still has rodgers at -239 for MVP where everywhere else it got hammered hard

1 Like

Colts Dolphins Browns and Ravens each are favored to make the playoffs on Bovada. One of them has to miss out right???