Betting on Sports

Sorry guys :frowning:

Feel like 15-3 with the tiebreaker over all 3 rivals gets home like 90%+ of the time but alas

You forgot that I bet :)

lol of course they smoke Toledo in the conference championship.

It’s my entire sports betting life (except hitting that Robbie ray bet)

So fucking annoying.

decided to put up all my model picks for big 5 european leagues on betstamp - betstamp gamble responsibly (note roi would be higher but im dumb and didnt realize for the first 2 weeks that my totals were going to be overweight on unders because i was excluding penalties in my data, since adjusting for that its been +ev).

Suck it Kent state

Well today I found out that itemized deductions in New York State are limited it you have a misleadingly inflated AGI. Looks like I have some soul-searching to do.

Well I put this aside for a couple of days, but upon revisiting it does appear that my tax bill for New York State should be in the mid-five figures (and more then my actual profits). It’s been a long time since I had any significant gambling winnings and this was to be the first time I did my taxes appropriately in that regard. But Christ, no. Who does this?

Not sure how reliable but would be a pleasant surprise

https://twitter.com/anthonydabbundo/status/1640828595030327296?s=46&t=GoMAoNVNjsdCxPvKmdzsXQ

1 Like

That sounds like one of Trumps “lots of people are saying” stories. But I would vote for trump if he brings back dinger Tuesday.

Dinger Tuesday back but with a $25 per game, $50 per day max bonus bets. The max cap appears to be targeted. I am capped. I have never bet on Dinger Tuesday. My betting on FD is almost exclusively boosts.

So it’s useless got it

Pretty devastating since its probably the best betting promo out there, hopefully twitter bullying works again. Last year they tried to nerf it to one game per week but changed it by week 2.

I think the $25 per game cap was there before. But the $50/week is new and annoying. But there’s still some value there. I think you’d still want to pick 5 or so games per week with high totals.

Looking through data from last year before i stopped tracking in August, over 13 weeks i tracked, the fewest # of free bets i got was 16 and the most 43.

I had $738.75 profit on $4,250 wagered and received 386 free bets; assuming those are worth $4 each (80% conversion, although i stopped converting), thats $1,544 in free bets for $2,282.75 profit.

It’s just the end of another era. Feels bad. Like when the party poker LHE says finally ended. Miss that 2/4 fish fest.

that’s tough for dinger tuesday only going to be betting a few games

fanduel boosts have killed me this year too, I have missed a bunch that hit and was there for most that didn’t.

Brutal. The industry is going downhill. Seems like nobody has any idea what they are doing. Hoping there will be a small boom if/when Fanatics enters the market.

They know what they are doing. They want to stop bleeding money.

4 Likes