Betting on Sports

Yep. Would help a bunch if Toledo beats Akron twice because we already have the tiebreaker over Toledo

Good day in MACville

3 Likes

Suck it Akron

1 Like

Big night tonight. Who are we rooting for in the Akron/Toledo game? Akron and then beat them at home in final game?

I think we’re rooting for Akron tonight but most important thing is just beating Ball State.

1 Like

We have to beat Akron no matter what that last game. Assuming they aren’t losing two of the next three

I would rather Toledo and ball state fuck the fuck off and deal with Akron in a few weeks

1 Like

Blah. Guess we gotta root for Ball St in a couple of weeks.

Brutal

How do we lose the division to a team we beat and hold the head to head.

Unfortunate, but guessing Toledo is still slightly >50% to lose one of their remaining 3 games. Hopefully Kent St can win out. That NIU loss was costly.

KSU still looking good. Just can’t lose again.

Gonna be pretty sick if they go 15-3 in league with the tiebreaker and still lose somehow.

Sure just win 200 in a row to end the season. I fucking hate sports betting.

Toledo will be around -180 so we got a sweat. Tough road game.

For anybody looking to dump Fanduel FBs: One of the basketball podcasts I listen to (Dunc’d On) went over yearly awards this week. The pod is nothing special but feel like both hosts have a decent amount of knowledge.

They both had Draymond as their pick stating JJJ (current favorite) hasn’t played enough for them. It does add up when you look at the minutes played of the top options. Mix that with GSW possibly going on a run with Curry coming back and it’s enough for me to put $10-$20 free bets on Draymond at 110/1.

Player MP
JJJ 1202
Lopez 1847
Adebayo 2027
Claxton 1698
Green 1732

I haven’t listened to that one yet, partly because I don’t really care about the subject matter, but don’t they pick awards based on who they think should win, not who they predict will win? Plus, they probably tend to overrate Golden State players. It’s not enough to go on a run and win some games; Golden State probably also has to get into the top ten in defensive rating. They’re not giving DPOY to someone on a middling defensive team.

All valid points. I just found it wild they both had a 110/1 as their #1 pick. I’ve put little/no research into it and my ~$10 free bet reflects that.

Just lose assholes

1 Like

Welp

That’s my sports betting life every time I don’t stay in my lane.